Patio cleaner using pressure washer... Pre dilute?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Nilfisk pressure washer came with a bottle attachment, I think for car washing. Probably 3-400cc.
I have 5L of patio cleaner which says it should be diluted 4:1 but also recommends using a pressure washer.

The pressure washer obviously dilutes whatever is in the spray bottle considerably anyway so should I be pre diluting or not?

Sponsored Links
MisterBoy, good evening.

So far I have had two P/Washers, one had a "bottle" on the wand, the other has a reservoir, in both cases i dod not dilute anything prior to use.

Caution both systems tend to gobble the the cleaner or whatever, so When I use it in this type of mode, i try to ensure it is a one hit wonder with minimal double coating.

Ken.

+1
The dilution ratio often means that you can apply it with a garden sprayer or whatever - followed by a pressure wash off.
If the solution is fed through the washer, it will dilute aplenty.
I hope you find the solution works well - I've yet to find that!
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back