are celebs over rated

• yes

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silly bloody tart. :evil:
She is a troll, nothing more. The only utterances to come out of her gob are ones which will get peoples backs up. No such thing as bad publicity.

Sponsored Links
You'd give it one though.

no
because it would have to be "an expedient" --"emotion less"--"to the point" --"clean affair"
C'mon, you've had worse. If she was lying on your workshop bench, you wouldn't bother with all that going home for lunch nonsense, you'd be in there like a greyhound. Be honest. :D

Sponsored Links
Whilst I agree that woman is a complete knob, she does have a point about chavvy names.

It is no accident that those with the least intelligence have subsequently the least imagination and thus go on to call their brood by ridiculous, cringe-worthy names.

Here is a excerpt from a pants paper.....

The name that 'inspired the most dread' was Paige. Subsequent contributors listed their own most feared appellations - ranging from Storm to Nokia. One scathingly claimed such youngsters are from 'chav' backgrounds.

These are the girls' names that made the teachers blanch - some with comments attached: Adrienne (kiss of death - spiteful, sneaky or both), Alanna, Ashleigh, Britney, Candice, Chantelle (spawn of the devil), Chelsie, Chelseigh, Chloe (nasty, spiteful).

Cindy (always a pain in the a**e) Courtney, Cortnee, Cortnie (trouble), Danielle (a nightmare), Jade, Jodie, Jordan (pretty bad for a girl), Kayleigh (a pain), Keeley, Keira (live in fear), Kimberley, Kylie, Leanne, Leigh, Lou-Lou,

Mia, Paige, Poppy (hyperactive and not very bright), Stacey, Tyler (lesson disrupter).

And these are the boys' names that the teachers most fear: Ashley, Chayse, Conor, Connor (a nightmare), Curtis, Damon, Declan, Dillon/Dylan, Dwayne (a terror), Grant, Jordan, Josh (arrogant, nasty, selfish.

Kade, Kane, Kieron, Kyle (always spells trouble), Liam (always a bad lad), Mason (a horror), Mitchell, Myles, Painton, Rhys / Reece (a nightmare), Ryan, Scott (live in fear), Shane (a terror), Troy, Tyler (lesson disrupter), Wayne (a terror).
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-363230/Chav-names-feared-teachers.html#ixzz2qGAD4bXV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Could be worse you could have called 'em buddy bear!!! FFS all that money in the bank and you name ur son that!!

Whilst I agree that woman is a complete knob, she does have a point about chavvy names.

It is no accident that those with the least intelligence have subsequently the least imagination and thus go on to call their brood by ridiculous, cringe-worthy names.

Here is a excerpt from a pants paper.....

That brought back memories! Names from that list that I recall having to teach in recent years include:

Ashleigh, Candice, Chantelle, Chelsea (slight difference in spelling), Chloe, Courtney, Danielle, Jade, Jodie, Leanne, Paige, Stacey.

Connor, Dylan, Jordan, Josh, Kane, Kyle, Liam, Mason (probably the worst behaved of all), Ryan, Scott, Shane, Tyler, Wayne.

Most (but not all) of these were predictably troublesome children. I think that gives some indication of the sort of neighbourhood our school served! I am assuming that the parents responsible were film buffs!

What’s in a name? That which we call a knob by any other name still acts like a knob.

My real name is Sue btw. My father couldn’t be there for me so he gave me that awful name in the hope it would toughen me up.

Must dash, I’ve left my boyfriend running our florist shop...
bis.gif
bis.gif

big-all said:
-- she is devious self opinionated fairly heartless
apart from that she is a nobody

Well that just about sums her up. I saw her once, I think on The Wright Stuff. She was doing her dinger about people changing things that, in her opinion, should be left alone. What she conveniently forgot was that changes were needed so that she could have a vote. So that she could be allowed to appear on TV. So that she could even have the time to appear on TV instead of shoving babies out at the rate of one a year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LastMagicBean said:
On the plus side....
I bet she's a lunatic in the bedroom.

You wouldn't want a lunatic next to you on the bus so why would you want one in your bed? :?: :?: :?: Each to their own I suppose but I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She strikes me as a selfish, spoilt brat - all take and no give - or, as big-all so nicely put it:

-- an "adult doll" that can talk and with a bad attitude"

Sponsored Links
Back