Keir cleared (beergate)

So, now the party nonesense is over, and BoJo is departing, when are we going to see an investigation into his potentially treasonous behaviour with the Lebedevs, both senior and junior? And would those who want the death penalty reinstated also like to see its' reintroduction for high treason?
reinstated for high treason ?

No

Only for murder ?

Although I will admit that I would have that bloke who threw that little french boy off of that roof
Bumped off even though the little boy survived

Dunno who the lenbedevs are tbh

Sponsored Links
There was never really any question that Starmer had done anything wrong, it was so obviously a typical right wing press witch hunt to try to smear an honest politician to try to make out that Boris is not an exception.

I think most people saw through it, and now even half the Tory party agree.

There was never really any question that Starmer had done anything wrong, it was so obviously a typical right wing press witch hunt to try to smear an honest politician to try to make out that Boris is not an exception.
The right wing press have been making (thousands of) excuses for Boris since he came to power.

Sponsored Links
Criminal you say?

Boris Johnson - the first sitting British PM to be prosecuted for breaking the law. Scoundrel.

Oh well
That explains it than Noseall
You make a good point ref a sausage roll and glass of beer
With allegedly assisting to start a war via dodgy info that cost the lives of thousands

( So others say ?? )

But I take yer point about the sausage roll incident
Ect :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There was never really any question that Starmer had done anything wrong,

Apart from lie about events.

Starmer's account of the number of people present started at 6 in January, before eventually rising to 'about 15', Durham police confirmed that '20' questionnaires were sent out.

The taxi driver who delivered the £200 takeaway claimed about 30 people were present.

After months of denials Angela Rayner was present, Starmer, after being shown evidence to the contrary, conceded she was there.

Dunno who the lenbedevs are tbh
Alexander Yevgenievich Lebedev was a high ranking "former" KGB and later FSB officer and oligarch, who at one time was the resident KGB head in London. His son, Evgeny Lebedev (or rather Baron Lebedev, of Hampton in the London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames and of Siberia in the Russian Federation), is a 65% owner of the Evening Standard newspaper who was elevated to the House of Lords by BoJo despite reports that security services were uneasy over Lebedev from 2013 and because Lebedev's father was a KGB agent. The father was put on Canada's sanctions list following the invasion of Ukraine earlier this year

What, like BoJo does about, well... everything? Still, "Beergate" is small beer in comparison to BoJo's murky involvement with the Lebedevs, which if fully investigated and revealed might amount to treason. Why else would the security report have been restricted so that even members of Parliament can't see it. But maybe you regard beer and a takeaway as more serious than betraying your country?

What, like BoJo does about, well... everything? Still, "Beergate" is small beer in comparison to BoJo's murky involvement with the Lebedevs, which if fully investigated and revealed might amount to treason. Why else would the security report have been restricted so that even members of Parliament can't see it. But maybe you regard beer and a takeaway as more serious than betraying your country?

I didn't think Lebedev was at The Durham Miners Hall.

Starmer's account of the number of people present started at 6 in January, before eventually rising to 'about 15', Durham police confirmed that '20' questionnaires were sent out.

The taxi driver who delivered the £200 takeaway claimed about 30 people were present.

After months of denials Angela Rayner was present, Starmer, after being shown evidence to the contrary, conceded she was there.
All of them legit. (y)

I suppose there must be some Johnson supporters with a shred of dignity (not filly, obviously) who feel a moment's hesitation in baying for starmer's resignation after a single working meal break, while stoutly insisting that Johnson should ignore his conviction after numerous drunken parties, with suitcases of drink being brought in, and people vomiting up the walls who swore at the cleaners and security staff expecting normal civilised behaviour.

did carrie get fined for her "dominic's left" party in the flat?

I didn't think Lebedev was at The Durham Miners Hall.
He was wearing a KGB invisible suite. Impropper dress so thrown out and then arrested for exposing himself. Reported by the Sun so must be true.

I suppose there must be some Johnson supporters with a shred of dignity (not filly, obviously) who feel a moment's hesitation in baying for starmer's resignation after a single working meal break, while stoutly insisting that Johnson should ignore his conviction after numerous drunken parties, with suitcases of drink being brought in, and people vomiting up the walls who swore at the cleaners and security staff expecting normal civilised behaviour.

did carrie get fined for her "dominic's left" party in the flat?

Let's not forget that Starmer and Rayner were 'baying' for Johnsons resignation long before the FPN's, they were baying for his resignation simply on the grounds he was being investigated. Naturally they changed their tune when they themselves were investigated.

Let's not forget that Starmer and Rayner were 'baying' for Johnsons resignation long before the FPN's, they were baying for his resignation simply on the grounds he was being investigated. Naturally they changed their tune when they themselves were investigated.
Naturally. They knew they were innocent, unlike the Tory rabble. Scoundrels.

Sponsored Links
Back