Kendor--BAS--Oilman--Thermo--Richard--And The Rest

Sponsored Links
Put enough bait on a good hook and just watch and wait :LOL:

I know Kendors a bit of an old Carp and he cant keep up with the rest, but he is hungry and ugly enough not to be able to resist snapping at the worm. ;)

Sponsored Links
What have I missed? I'm working away and cannot get a decent radio station for love nor money..only radio 3 and 4..YUK!! So I have no news... :cry:

I'll have a hunt around the forum, see if I can find a clue as to why your baiting your hook Freddie...could be a good laugh by the sounds of it.. :LOL:

Big_Spark said:
only radio 3 and 4..YUK!! So I have no news.:
WTF are you talking about, you get more and better news on radio 4 than on any other bbc channel!

Hermes, I simply will not listen to the BBC radio stations, they are all shiite.

Radio One should be called Radio Ethnic, Radio Two should be Radio Talk Bull, Radio Three, Radio Bore the shiite out of you, and Radio Four should be Radio You died already, get over it....

They talk absolute hairy genitals on all of them.

Anyway, back on subject, I now know what Freddie is going on about, and I agree..

bored with it to be honest freddie, it all goes around in circles every time like schoolkids in the playground. I never said i support anyone who does wrong, and i certainly dont like whats going on with all the protests etc. i just dont like the way some people use it as an excuse to tar everyone with the same brush, it just goes against the grain with me. Ive been involved through the military and the police with working against various maniacs/freedom fighters/terrorists etc be they irish/arabs/turkish/or what have you and ive seen some nasty stuff, but it doesnt mean i think the whole lot come from the same mould. Maybe thats the way i am, or just the way i was trained to do my jobs, but ive got bored with the repetition of it all, so i stay out of it now. I only replied to this since you directed your question towards me, amongst others, and i wont stand by and let others who dont know me, badmouth me without a reply.

pathetic but I guess you thugs must exercise your Neanderthal tendencies somehow.

Did you have a point to make freddie? or did it take years of dedication to become so pointless?

Big_Spark said:
Hermes, I simply will not listen to the BBC radio stations, they are all s****.
Ahh, a well-reasoned reply as usual. Well done bigspark, you are an inspiration! :D

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!

I just wondered were you all were thats all being as only Richard was harping on about it this afternoon

Thermo it is tedious to the extreme i totally agree with you it, worse than listening to a party political broadcst.

The only point to be made from it---perhaps now when you are chasing and shouting slogger and the others around perhaps you may just listen to what they say from time to time because the past few days have proved that somewhere in their misguided logic they do have a very valid point

Richard--thats one of the nicest things you have ever said about me---i love you too---do i get a valentines the week after next ;) :LOL:

ahh freddie freddie freddie freddie u r so bad :LOL:

we all know ( and i mean the limpys as well ) we all know multi-cults isnt ever going to work properly

and we all know the limpys cant support or deny anything the mussies do ]]

fancy u picking on them poor old limpys

dont want to be an I TOLD U SO but its comming prob a little sooner than i thought:cool:

Thermo said:
bored with it to be honest freddie, it all goes around in circles every time like schoolkids in the playground. I never said i support anyone who does wrong, and i certainly dont like whats going on with all the protests etc. i just dont like the way some people use it as an excuse to tar everyone with the same brush, it just goes against the grain with me. Ive been involved through the military and the police with working against various maniacs/freedom fighters/terrorists etc be they irish/arabs/turkish/or what have you and ive seen some nasty stuff, but it doesnt mean i think the whole lot come from the same mould. Maybe thats the way i am, or just the way i was trained to do my jobs, but ive got bored with the repetition of it all, so i stay out of it now. I only replied to this since you directed your question towards me, amongst others, and i wont stand by and let others who dont know me, badmouth me without a reply.

Common sense from Thermo.

Sponsored Links
Back