Keston Boiler faults, issues and problems, advice please

Sponsored Links
Kestons still use the plastic flue system, but only maddest fool would buy another if they've already experienced Keston ownership.

Current offering of Keston is entirely different beast
It is a clone of ideal logic if I remember correctly

It's an Evomax commercial boiler (C55 anyway), would buy keston these days as ideal aren't too bad.

Sponsored Links
Remeha Quinta is another. Can get one in a similar power output to Keston. Not one of my favourites.

Personally I always try and fit a Bosch because they have amazing support backup. Something Keston owners have never experienced. Unfortunately Bosch have limited flue solutions in the UK but most C55s we've changed have had Bosch replacements.

Simon, can I replace my C55 with a Bosch considering it has 10 meters of horizontal then vertical flue? Would it be a wider flue?

The Evomax is made by exactly the same company as Keston; do you think that might cause the OP a problem?

You are right. I will recommend them to everyone who has a Keston. Everyone deserves a second chance.

You are right. I will recommend them to everyone who has a Keston. Everyone deserves a second chance.

They are now owned by a different company, and the boiler is completely different, yet they still allow the plastic flue.
The evomax is proved to be a reasonable boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back