Keyfuels card anyone??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The company I work for has just switched from Allstar fuel cards to Keyfuels cards. I travel all over the country in my trusty Transit and never had any problem with Allstar. From first look Keyfuels cards are not accepted in anywhere near as many places as the Allstar. Anyone out there using a Keyfuels card and tell me about how they have got on with them?

Sponsored Links
I used to have one with a few years back with a works van, i know what you mean about being not so popular but i did manage ok.
A filling station was fairly local to me so i brimmed it whenever i was near, keycards website is quite useful for finding locations nearby.
My local morrisons supermarket was the nearest filling station that took them.

I found out yesterday that you don't get the Morrisons 'Miles' when paying with the card :( I'll give it some time to see how things go around the country but I can see it being a pain having to look up the nearest place to fill up wherever I'm working. After driving half way across the country the last this I want is to spend half an hour looking for diesel before I drive home :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back