Killed by death

Sponsored Links
I miss him already.....well I will next year cos I was going to see them. Didn't really think he was going to make it that far despite assurances after Phil Taylor died they were doing a big album tour despite Lemmy being constantly ill. Wish I had gone to Paris earlier on to see them now as its been a couple of years.

Cool guy and a hell of a bass player.....not many, if any, play a bass like that. The original line up was one of my favourite bands ever.....later on (late 90's)they lost their way but that happens to most bands.

Going to miss that wall of sound at their gigs....and the two day deafness after. :mrgreen:

One of my favourite guitarists is Steve Howe (YES) and a favourite bass player was Chris Squiers (also YES, who died earlier this year,, and IMHO a far better bass player than Lemmy)

Anyway, , personally I don't think anyone is "killed by death" ,,, Life itself is a terminal condition, so in a way, it's life itself that kills us,,,, (until science finds a cure for the condition we call death) ;);););)

He must have avoided visiting the doctor for a while, dying only two days after being diagnosed with cancer.

A lesson for us all, I think.

Sponsored Links
He must have avoided visiting the doctor for a while, dying only two days after being diagnosed with cancer.

A lesson for us all, I think.
He probably had to wait six months for an appointment.

Two packs a day, that's what fags do to you fekin evil things, thank god for vaping..

Two packs a day, that's what fags do to you fekin evil things, thank god for vaping..
Vaping only prolongs the addiction. Better than smoking though agreed (so far as we know).
Well I suppose you never know for sure (too early atm) but I'd be highly surprised if there are actually any
long term risks. Guess we'll have to wait and see.. I enjoy vaping, have no intention of quitting..
Can't understand why peeps still smoke tobacco when vapes are readily available, have tried helping a few heavy smokers out but most of them simply cba to make the effort and give it a serious try. Fools..

There will always be folk out there producing reports about things that will kill us, they will be misinterpreted in the tabloids, the hand wringing classes will demand that something is done about it and life gets a little bit longer and a little bit greyer...

There will always be folk out there producing reports about things that will kill us, they will be misinterpreted in the tabloids, the hand wringing classes will demand that something is done about it and life gets a little bit longer and a little bit greyer...
No doubt someone will be along soon to tell us that Hobnobs are bad for us too and might even suggest an alternative biscuit. :sleep::sleep:

No doubt someone will be along soon to tell us that Hobnobs are bad for us too and might even suggest an alternative biscuit. :sleep::sleep:
I bet that they'll suggest organic rice cakes...

Plane.... Salt free.... The only use for that shyte is as a replacement for expanded polystyrene

And the government find something else to tax. They're on about sugar at the moment, so you know the price of anything containing it will go up soon. Next someone's going to suggest that breathing is bad for us and the government will find some way to tax fresh air. ;);)

Sponsored Links
Back