Killed by death

Difference being diesel, booze, shagging, and bacon, have been around for ages, and are necessities! Governments are unlikely to ban popular commodities or pastimes, without better alternatives being in place, for obvious reasons.

Diesel, booze and bacon, are not necessities though. ;);)

Sponsored Links
Difference being diesel, booze, shagging, and bacon, have been around for ages, and are necessities! Governments are unlikely to ban popular commodities or pastimes, without better alternatives being in place, for obvious reasons.

They are to a true Jock.
;)
That's not racist, is it?

I've never used these 'vaping' things, as I gave up smoking (small cigars) years ago.
However, as I understand it, these 'vaping' things provide the nicotine 'hit' without the tar, which is the most dangerous stuff.
All well and good... except for one thing: the nicotine is the addictive component and so 'vaping' will not remove any tobacco cravings from the user.
More to the point, perhaps, is the effect of 'vaping' in public. The participants claim that it's harmless, but surely 'second-hand nicotine' is likely to encourage addiction amongst anyone who is nearby, isn't it?
I don't know the details but -

does that mean, once addicted, these second-hand nicotine people would seek out 'vapers' to stand beside? :)

I've never heard the argument that second-hand smoking would induce addiction, just that it would cause harm - whether true or not.
I don't know; I was merely surmising.
It stands to reason, though, that if you breathe in nicotine smoke (even second-hand) it might make you its slave!

My mother in law, who has smoked heavily all her life, decided to try vaping. Initially, she used it to replace cigarettes then, after a while, she used BOTH! Now she vapes AND smokes as many cancer sticks as she did before!

Petrol, blow up dolls and frazles ftw. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I reckon in a few years time, the experts will be telling us to smoke fags instead of vaping - a bit like we now have to have butter instead of chemical margarine. :D

Do hope you've all downloaded Ace of Spades to try get it to no.1. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back