Kilrock Inhibitor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a bottle of Kilrock Inhibitor, is that brand any good? or should I buy sentinel x100 inhibitor?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Any professional would say use Sentinel or Fernox and not any other cheap names.

Tony

Never heard of it in 40 years, it's probably a pint of Guinness for all anyone knows, if boilers under warranty put in what they recommend.

Sponsored Links
The Kilrock chemicals are very cheap, they might be OK but I would be uneasy relying on them to protect a system that cost me thousands of pounds.

Wish there was a reliable and fully independent test survey on them.

don't worry bought some sentinel and stuck in in the system. Seems screwfix are the cheapest place around, other plumbing places charge £2-3 extra.

Is it wras approved ? one probably pays a premiumn for certain branded names , if the truth be known there is probably no difference apart from the price between some of the cheaper brands & those that are more expensive ??

Fernox and Sentinel sell to professional heating engineers and support their products.

I expect both will be exhibiting at the Installer Exhibition this week.

Killrock sell to the cheap end of the domestic market. They will not be at the exhibition. Need I say more?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back