Kitchen drawers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Moved into a new house a few years ago and the previous owners had the kitchen fitted. The drawers are really nice and deep but very impractical for stacking things. Here is the problem...

I've notice that one of the drawers has got a hidden drawer inside which it excellent for increasing storage space, here it is...

Do you have any idea where I can buy more of the system above so I can do this to some of the bigger drawers please? I've spotted that inside, on the mechanism it say's "DYNAMIC XP" "Made in Austria" is that helps?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You can get similar systems now in most kitchen places. B&Q do one, but Ikeas only works on 4/6/800 width drawers. You'll just need to make sure the drawers can be positioned correctly in relationship to the lower ones.

Sponsored Links
chriselevate, good evening.

Must admit, I have not seen this system.

Having Googled the name you gave it appears that this Maker produced several various slide systems that can support up to 80 Kg.

I would suggest that you try to get more information from the drawer slides, then good old google again?

There are several web sites with brochures all pertaining to this maker.

Problem is that,
1/. The particular system you seek, may, I stress may not be made now?
2/. There appears to be a lot of information on the Web about the systems made by this company, but? without more information it will be very hit and miss as to whether wnyone in here has seen or fitted such systems?

Ken

Kitchen from Benchmarx I installed had similar draw within draw option.
Visit a showroom.

Ok, so, it may be tough finding the matching drawers. So, if I scrap the idea of trying to find the same ones, could you recommend the best priced, soft close option? The reason I say best price is because I've got a lot to buy :(

Thanks for your help and advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back