Kitchen End Panel / Plynth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, have almost finished fitting the kitchen.

Just a finishing point.

Where a cupboard is at the end I have fitted an end panel by screwing it to the cupboard as instructed.
However I have 2 ends where there is a dishwaser/washing machine at the end. I cant screw it to the washing machine, so what is normal practice?
Also, the end panels dont go all the way to the floor, allowing for a plynth in the cupboard end situation, however what do I do with the washing machine? Surely it is odd if there is just a gap at the bottom, but then, if I attach a plynth how do I attach it and do I just fix it to the end panel???

Bit confused but sure the answer is simple.

Thanks all

chris

Sponsored Links
Simple annswer is you really need "end support panels" these are end panels that go right to the floor, they will hold up the end of the worktop, what is going to hold it up at the moment?

The panels can be fixed to the underside of the worktop and the floor with angle brackets, they will need scribing to the floor.

Jason

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back