Kitchen refit jobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm ripping out my old kitchen (small, simple layout) replacing with new carcasses, fronts, work tops etc. I'm also exchanging gas oven and hob for halogen and electric oven, and want to move some wall sockets, so the refit needs two not massive jobs that I'm not comfortable doing. Question is, do i need a leccy to do his bits, a gas man to cut off the gas and remove those bits and a general builder to do any chasing out or will a general kitchen fitter be capable and willing to do those things as part of what is a bigger diy job? And is it likely that i could get someone in on a daily rate and instruct them to do x, y, and z as required?

Sponsored Links
Any new circuits will need a sparks and will need to be tested and certified. Any removal of gas pipework will require a GasSafe registered engineer.

If you find somebody who you can instruct on a daily basis then good luck!

It might be simply just to get at least three quotes for having the whole job done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back