Kitchen unit doors

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I am moving house shortly and have just had a Magnet Caldo Walnut kitchen fitted, which is very much to my taste and was fairly expensive and I would like to take it with me (I chose the units so they would fit either house).

I am looking for some inexpensive unit doors to put on before viewing starts (most likely the new owner will want to rip out the kitchen and change it to their own taste, anyway).

What suggestions? The wall cab doors are 900 high x 1000, but if necessary I will fit new inexpensive wall cabs.

The floor units are in widths of 1000, 800, 600 and 400 but if necessary I can jig them about or replace them. I hope to leave the worktops in place.

Sponsored Links
If you are taking with you just explain to the purchaser no kitchen will be left.Why install temp doors to units that are being removed?

There are plenty of supliers of foil wraped doors that will have a walnut finish so you won't have to change plinths, pelmets etc, someone like this or any other second nature supplier will do

http://www.withknobson.com/

J

Sponsored Links
thanks very much, their Ohio light walnut looks like it would do, if they have all the sizes I need. Do you know if there is scope for any additional discounting?

foxhole, I want the house to look nice and presentable when it is viewed, so it is my intention to leave it with a servicable kitchen, but take my almost-new nice doors, and any easily swappable units, with me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back