Kwasi Kwarteng

I’m laughing at you thinking that the EU will still be around at the end of the decade!
It will of course still be around...

But will you?

Best you rethink your breakfast drinking habits! ;)

Sponsored Links
It will of course still be around...

But will you?

Best you rethink your breakfast drinking habits! ;)
Another stellar refutation!

Belief in the EU is indistinguishable from any other 'religious' belief.

Belief in the EU is indistinguishable from any other 'religious' belief
WRONG

you don’t need to be religious to see fruit and veg rotting in fields, or massive queues at Dover.

remainers understand the EU has serious failings, but UKs membership, not in the Euro zone and with more opt outs than any other nation, was better than any Brexit destination.

but since you don’t understand GCSE level economics, hence your religious fervour for MMT, I couldn’t expect you to understand

Wait till they wake up to the eu is not centre parcs and just because you've got the money don't mean you get first dibs.

Sponsored Links
Another stellar refutation!

Belief in the EU is indistinguishable from any other 'religious' belief.
It gets better, nosenowt and them cheap skiing holidays that he pines for could have a sting in the tail if we go back in.
In the fact one of his off springs has to do not national service that's gone, more eu national service otherwise you won't be going on the piste.

Magic Money Tree you say ... so , tell me then Oh Wise One, once the Supply and Appropriation Bill (Main Estimates) and later the Supply and Appropriation Bill (Anticipation and Adjustments) Bill are passed (there's no debate) what, in your opinion can stop the spending in both/each?
So, firstly, tell me about this ...

and then

remainers understand the EU has serious failings, but UKs membership, not in the Euro zone and with more opt outs than any other nation, was better than any Brexit destination.

I'm guessing you can explain to someone in the street (who's not your dog or your wife) how it's better, right?

It gets better, nosenowt and them cheap skiing holidays that he pines for could have a sting in the tail if we go back in.
In the fact one of his off springs has to do not national service that's gone, more eu national service otherwise you won't be going on the piste.
Gunt can’t provide any benefits of brexit.

poor thing is stumped :ROFLMAO:

Hatred of the EU is indistinguishable from any other tin-hatter obsession.
You see, the thing is, I'm quite happy to have a discussion about why I think the EU is a (very) bad idea. I'd be happy to discuss it with you or anybody else.
Your move, you want to cast aspersions, revoke my 'privileges' again or have an open honest discussion?

Sponsored Links
Back