Kwikset-Kevo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm refurbing a flat we've just bought to Airb&b and want to install a smart lock so that temporary digital 'keys' an be given to those renting. Trouble is I can't seem to find one that's available in the UK. Does anyone know of any?

Otherwise, my US based brother recommended Kwikset Kevo. Has anyone used one of these in the UK? I know they require set door dimensions etc but just wondered whether anyone has used/installed one before?

Sponsored Links
Stanley pac do an electronic fob based euro profile cylinder "E PAC CYLINDER" if this is what you are after

Stanley pac do an electronic fob based euro profile cylinder "E PAC CYLINDER" if this is what you are after

Thanks so much. Just had a look at the e pac but I think it looks as if that's more suitable for internal doors and still needs a physical key. I've been looking at: http://www.kwikset.com/kevo/default.aspx#.VMf6woqsU41

My brother has an older version in the US and says its pretty good but just wondered if there was UK equivalent. Mind you the pound is nice and strong against the dollar at the moment, so perhaps I'll just buy from the US anyway unless anyone knows of anything like this in the UK.

Sponsored Links
Sorry...by 'physical key' I meant key or fob or card but something physical as opposed to smart phone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back