Kyle Rittenhouse?

"What happens after you shoot him?"

"He is no longer a threat to me".

I want to adopt him . . . .

Sponsored Links
Couldn't agree more, and i am a gun owner that enjoys shooting.

But civilians should not be allowed to own assault rifles or similar or be allowed to carry them in public places. It's just asking for trouble and until the Americans get over their obsession with guns, the killings will continue.

What is an assault rifle?

Is it relevant to this thread?

Never heard of the bloke tbh

is he one of them red necks :?:

Most if em are probably in bred any way ???

happened across some American web site a good while back were they were whinging about Obama’s proposed gun laws

I was threatened and verbally abused :eek:

blimey I only mentioned that they were alll f Ed up caused by in breeding that’s when it all kicked off :confused::confused:

At this stage of cross examining, I'm seriously beginning to think the prosecutor is on Kyles side . . . .

Sponsored Links
Kylie Rottenhouse was the only person to kill people on that night of unrest. A kid arms himself with an assault style rifle, drives down to a place where angry people are demonstrating and shoots three people.
Does anyone know how many times Kylie was shot? Was he wounded or even injured?

Kylie Rottenhouse was the only person to kill people on that night of unrest. A kid arms himself with an assault style rifle, drives down to a place where angry people are demonstrating and shoots three people.
Does anyone know how many times Kylie was shot? Was he wounded or even injured?

In the fantasy world that you live in, you come home from work to find your home strangely silent & the back door is open. You enter your kitchen to find blood smeared all over the floor, you move to your living room & there lies your missus, obviously dead with horrific injuries.

In your shock the sound doesn't register at first, but you slowly realise your children are upstairs & screaming. In a split 1/1000th of a second you realise that whoever did this . . . is upstairs with your children.

Tell me that you would leave the house for your own protection, perhaps popping around to the neighbours to borrow their phone to call the Police.

The snivelling left wing scum mucked up big time here. Every green haired soshal justice warrior & their yellow back'd righteous comrades on the street that night have got what they wanted.

Nothing but grief.

Watching the video, there all idiots.

Rittenhouse clearly fired in self defense, I've seen videos of innocent bystanders in riots getting pummeled, can anyone honestly say if they got the gun off him they would have stopped?, but equally he shouldn't have been there and carrying. He went out there looking for trouble.

He needs to have some form of punishment, maybe a few years, in the clink, but don't think he deserves to be convicted of murder.

They need a deterrent for both the carriers and the protesters.

Ultimately if everyone done as they were told it wouldn't have happened, so only have themselves to blame.

I suppose it's largely to do with guns being so ingrained in their history, but I do wonder if the states will ever vote to essentially prohibit legal possession of guns for the masses. Unlikely. Uphill battle. Was watching a tv prog x months back where one of their politicians was saying the solution is ... do you need 3 guesses ... you got it, MORE guns! So everybody can protect themselves.

When you look at situations here in the UK where it kicks off, imagine if we were allowed to legally carry guns with us. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Their (states) laws around much of this are stuck in the dark ages. Read a story of a black guy, in a hire car, going home from family gathering. Area was unfamiliar to him. He pulled into a driveway (they surmise to possibly ask for directions) home owner saw him, went outside, shot him dead. At that point they reckon the guy in the car was already reversing. Possibility the homeowner will face no prosecution due to a law in that state re protecting your home and land. Now before you shout 'quite right, hell yeah!!!' would you still think the same if the person in that car was one of your nearest and dearest?

Not only that but the home owner actually chased him. The car was reversing, had it's lights on, and the homeowner claimed that the driver had a gun.
No gun was found. The Texas police took 14 days before bothering to arrest the shooter.

If you look back, the whole "right to bear arms" is a myth as nowhere near the amount of cowboys carried as depicted in the movies.
If they did, then towns passed laws that banned open carry in the boundaries.
Tombstone is famous but the southern states did this in the early 1800's.

a Gunfighter from the old west would probably be horrified at the amount of armed civilians

In the fantasy world that you live in, you come home from work to find your home strangely silent & the back door is open. You enter your kitchen to find blood smeared all over the floor, you move to your living room & there lies your missus, obviously dead with horrific injuries.

In your shock the sound doesn't register at first, but you slowly realise your children are upstairs & screaming. In a split 1/1000th of a second you realise that whoever did this . . . is upstairs with your children.

Tell me that you would leave the house for your own protection, perhaps popping around to the neighbours to borrow their phone to call the Police.

The snivelling left wing scum mucked up big time here. Every green haired soshal justice warrior & their yellow back'd righteous comrades on the street that night have got what they wanted.

Nothing but grief.
In your fantasy, you're a responsible gun owner. Therefore you must keep your stash of gun(s) in a locked safe. "Stop screaming kids! Now was it 2 to the left or 2 to the right? Buddy, you are screwed, just as soon as I get this thing open."

With apologies to Jim Jefferies

What is an assault rifle?

Is it relevant to this thread?
An assault rifle is a high powered, semi automatic rifle with a large magazine capacity. If you're hit with a bullet from one of these weapons it likely to do horrible damage and can pass through the first victim and injure others. It's what Rittenhouse and a number of the other vigilantes were carrying.

Why is it relevant? It's relevant because there is no need for civilians to own or carry an assault rifle in civilised society. If you need a gun for self defence (and you shouldn't in my opinion) then a handgun is perfectly adequate. If you want to go hunting, you use a hunting rifle or shotgun which should be limited in magazine capacity. Civilians should not own military power weapons.

Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there, and he shouldn't have had an assault rifle. When you watch the video, the fact he's obviously carrying an assault rifle is provocative to the protestors. My view is that he was acting in self defence, but the weapon he used for self defence was part of the cause for the need for him to defend himself. When he did defend himself, he was like scared child and over reacted with the excessively powerful weapon he was carrying which did so much damage to the people he shot.

Whether he'll be found guilty or not, i have no idea. But the fact remains that he travelled a considerable distance to the protest, and took a high powered rifle. If he simply hadn't been there, then the people he killed would probably still be alive so irrespective of whether it was self defence or not, he carries a considerable level of responsibility in my opinion.

Great performance by Kyle. Oscar worthy. Judge seems to be very considerate to him.

That Tshirt says Free as **** and he is making the White Power gesture - this is a few months before trial.

X-7eoS_lvmNln0IaVi6-JGS-LWvyTwE4OYfQjrYcgec.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back