Kyle Rittenhouse?

B

Brigade77

He's either guilty or not depending on your own politics &/or the news stream you subscribe to.

This is probably the best 'neutral' description of the timeline & what exactly happened & when.

The prosecution case has finished so now it's time for the defence & hear me now they will make movies of this trial . . . . !

IMO he's already not guilty, but because they have manipulated us into a war between right & left the only thing that remains to be seen is whether it will all 'kick off' big time when the verdict is announced?

Sponsored Links
Another sad case of people’s lives being ruined because America loves guns.

Sponsored Links
IMO he's already not guilty, but because they have manipulated us into a war between right & left
If he is found not guilty, it will inevitably set a precedent. It will make it ok for US citizens (left or right) to 'arm up' and travel to any city where there is unrest and have their own little war.

The world is full of them and they don't half love their AR 15's.

IMO he's already not guilty,
He'd probably be shot dead in most countries for walking around carrying the weapon in public.
What possesses someone to turn up at a street protest carrying a loaded assault rifle is beyond comprehension.
What were his intentions, to shoot rabbits, in the middle of town?
Where did he think he was, manning the barricades in Les Miserable?

I suspect he wasn't licenced to carry such a weapon, even in USA.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if a Blackman had turned up with an assault rifle and shot 2 people.

It's the same with moron dog owners. You place any killing machine into the hands of morons and people die unnecessarily.
dangerous dog breeds appeal to the section of society which is least responsible and least equipped to control them.

Once a dog gets into attack mode, it is utterly fearless, it is impossible to get it to release its jaw -kicking and punching will make no difference.

I suspect you know nothing about the subject & have very little chance of ever comprehending it.

Rittenhouse was 17, illegally used a proxy to buy the gun in a State that he had no right to do.
The guy that suppled the gun faces up to 12 years. (if found guilty )
Rittenhouse claims that he was "protecting the car dealership" yet the owner denies asking him to do so

Kyle is in the box live now on YooToob. Destroying the MSM narrative & coming across as fine upstanding young man that any parent would be proud of.

Another sad case of people’s lives being ruined because America loves guns.
Couldn't agree more, and i am a gun owner that enjoys shooting.

But civilians should not be allowed to own assault rifles or similar or be allowed to carry them in public places. It's just asking for trouble and until the Americans get over their obsession with guns, the killings will continue.

Sponsored Links
Back