Laminate Floor Calculator

J

Johnmelad502

I have put together a simple Excel spreadsheet that calculates how many boxes of laminate and underlay will be needed based on room size. It will also calculate the final cost based on what you input.

How do I upload this for others to use?

Sponsored Links
Hi, you can't upload this yourself at the moment, but if you email it to me ( [email protected] ), I can upload it and send you the link or put it in a sticky.

Would be good to include calculators in this site, especially in the electrics forum. Not links, but actual script that can work stuff out for us, here.

That's definitely possible, any requests?

Sponsored Links
Maybe someone could post a calculator for how much more it will cost to have your heating installed (or repaired) once you fit that laminate flooring all over your house!

Maybe someone could post a calculator for how much more it will cost to have your heating installed (or repaired) once you fit that laminate flooring all over your house!

If ahead of laying the flooring you are aware that central heating is to be fitted or repaired, but go ahead and lay the flooring, the cost of removal and replacement will be equal to that persons stupidity. :LOL:

Back