Landlord certificates

B

BOB.DOLE

do vets, dentist, and other business need to have a landlord gas cert

Sponsored Links
A firm hassled my dentist saying they should have one. They called me and I called the people back - no answer. A scam I think.

Thats actually a very interesting question.

I would expect that they should have a Gas Safety Certificate ( not a Landlords though ).

Unfortunately I have not been able to find any legislation to cover this though.

Sometimes their insurance company asks for it.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I had the pleasure of doing an emergency plumbing call to a dentists. It was great ribbing them about what's the normal response time for emergencies!

Only problem is they didn't seem to speak English so couldn't understand my humour. Must have been German I suppose.

No English dentists left in Scarborough they're all living it up on all the money they raked in refusing to take nhs patients and only treating your kids if parents join their exhaubitant insurance scheme.

Anyone know of any diustance learning courses in Dentistry?

Is there a diynot forum for folk with toothache trying to do a little diy? No, why not? Because plumbers are nice helpful public spirited blokes who like to help their fellow man. dentists otoh.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back