Lanzarote cats!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone been to Lanzarote? Were going in May, sister in law has a phobia of cats, just found out the hotel has a resident cat! And that there s loads of strays out there. Got my wife hypnotised 5 years ago for the same phobia. Cant handle the screaming and whinging. Is it as bad as what ive heard?
Why do the hotel need a fcking cat anyway? Hope its not to keep the rats away! :cry:

Sponsored Links
There are feral cats all over the med. Millions of them, in the bins in the bushes - you can't go five metres without an encounter with one.

Sponsored Links
Went to Puerto Banus some years ago. Round the seaward side of the harbour, there were hundreds of feral cats. One even took on a Labrador on a lead. The owner was really frightened and asked me if I could chase the cat away. Fookin things could have had rabies for all I know. Almost all of them looked well underfed, although there were a few that looked quite fat. ;) ;)

In Crete, they have loads of feral cats, but during the off season, they have an organised cull.

I normally end up taking food from the hotel to feed the cats

Don't drink in the bars right down in front of the harbour. Mucho expensivo senor. ;) ;)
I know, i was there 2 years ago.

Lots of tanned smoothies wearing a cashmere sweater round their necks and sporting Armani loafers no socks. Every time we saw one we all shouted "Ahoy!"

Last time I was there, I saw Antonio Banderas with Vinney Jones walking down by the harbour, then nearly got run over by Lulu, driving a Merc soft top, at a rate of knots whilst screaming at someone on her mobile phone.... (nowt like name dropping ,, is there? )
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last time I was there, I saw Antonio Banderas with Vinney Jones walking down by the harbour, then nearly got run over by Lulu, driving a Merc soft top, at a rate of knots whilst screaming at someone on her mobile phone.... (nowt like name dropping ,, is there? )
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Was she shouting 'Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?
:D

Sponsored Links
Back