Last Night at The Proms

Strangely enough, I'm sure I saw a Mongolian goat (dunno where his herder was though) waving an EU flag at the Albert Hall last night . :LOL::LOL::LOL:
You recognised the flag?
What did it look like?
Has judith given up on commenting on political events after making a complete idiot of herself.
So she resorts to the same behaviour as **** end, acting stupid. :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
You recognised the flag?
What did it look like?
Well, I can tell you, it looked nothing like the good old Union flag. Actually it looks rather plain and non-descript really. A blue background with a few yellow stars dotted about. I reckon it will look better in the future though with less stars on it (how many less and for how long I do not know)

The Eu flags reminded me of the confederate flags from the American civil war :)

Well, I can tell you, it looked nothing like the good old Union flag.
Well it would not, would it? :rolleyes:
Didi you expect it might? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually it looks rather plain and non-descript really.
Your imagination is getting as bad as doggit's. :rolleyes:
255px-Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png

Sponsored Links
bear in mind that the Quitters on here combine stupidity, ignorance and dishonesty, so they are probably not telling the truth.

upload_2017-9-10_23-27-43.png

It must be dreadful for them to see people of numerous nations coming together in celebration.

"All mankind shall be as brothers" is a line they hate.

bear in mind that the Quitters on here combine stupidity, ignorance and dishonesty, so they are probably not telling the truth.

View attachment 126552

It must be dreadful for them to see people of numerous nations coming together in celebration.

"All mankind shall be as brothers" is a line they hate.

I see a photo / image and not a non white face in it ??? how so ?

"all mankind shall be as brothers ????????????

The Eu flags reminded me of the confederate flags from the American civil war :)

maybe some half-witted Surrey plumber told them a weird story.

It's nice to see you couldn't think of anything nasty to say about people of numerous nations. Or, as you like to say, "foreigners"

you think so ? mind u , u may have a point ? have u not got a photo or image of the proms showing a non white face ??

were non whites banned from the proms ?

were non whites banned from the proms ?
:rolleyes:
There would not have been an orchestra. The program would have been decimated as well.
In fact the last night would have been the only night.
And next year they would have to play the same program over again. :ROFLMAO:
But **** end knows that a colour bar is illegal, so he is being stupid again!

It's nice to see you couldn't think of anything nasty to say about people of numerous nations. Or, as you like to say, "foreigners"

your photo sort of reminds of that UKIP image of refugees during the brexit caper

all non white faces ,

yours is opposite no non white faces

does anyone think transam is about to dump his hatred of foreigners and immigrants?

perhaps he will turn over a new leaf.

Does anyone want to put money on his sincerity?

Sponsored Links
Back