Lead Joint

Sponsored Links
Guns.

Killing.

Guns and killing.

Guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns, and killing.

We need more Chemical warfare and rockets with the FATHER of all bombs, this way we only have to come within a mile of the target.

ANTHRAX the germ the whole family can use. Quiet, safe and will not destroy any buildings so the new inhabitants wont have to rebuild

ABC WARFARE BEATS bullets any time.. To much skill to aim a gun

LONG LIVE Atomic, nuclear , Bio-Chemical warfare in unstable countries.

FIRST take away ALL the tanks and firearms from the British as they put blokes in Australia for punishment and America had to THROW the British out of the colonies to have FREEDOM then LETS FINALLY FREE Ireland now from the TYRANTS with GUNS as why should a British solder have a gun in Ireland? AFTER all SOFTUS said GUNS KILL so the Irishmen are being KILLED by British firearms

Was it NOT England who begged Winston to "Borrow" USA made Tommy GUNS? WHY not give the Tommy guns back to Ireland so they too can become FREE from a monarchs rule?

Start By DISARMING ENGLAND and SUPPORT a FREE Ireland NO MORE Monarch's ...FREEDOM FROM the Queen MUM .....DISARM Buckingham palace.. GUNS KILL so disarm the Queen's private army

Vote in a NEW Royal family who would NOT DARE wear a Nazi uniform at a party to glorify mass murdering of DISARMED people.

A CAR KILLED Diana (May she rest in peace) BAN CARS, LEGALIZE MORE LIQUOR.

GAS cost a lot of money so STAY home and GET DRUNK and DONT DRIVE JUST DRINK..

Lets ALL become SOFTUS in the head.. I honestly in over 55 YEARS of shooting never saw a gun pick it self up and shoot anyone.

Disarmed citizens are slaves at the whim of the government England learned well from Heil hitler DISARM and slaughter like what happened in Kenya oops another British mistake EH MATE.

Wasn't the dictator of Uganda a British TRAINED soldier a SGT who learned how to disarm and murder millions ....GOOD GOING Softus your country studied the history books perfected how disarm and slaughter the sheep

And th' 'nd th' 'nd th' 'nd th' 'nd th' 'nd that's all folks!

Looney_Tunes_B%26W.jpg

Dit-dit-dit-der..der..der-der-der-der,
dit-dit-dit-der..der...deeeerrrrr. :D

Sponsored Links
FYI, the line is a quote from a film, therefore the spelling is correct.

Even films can get it wrong!

What made me notice that was when that dam yank spelt it "defence" !

The Longest Day elevated the rank of that Scotsman with the dog called Winston for example.

Richard Todd, who plays Major John Howard, leader of the British Airborne assault on the Pegasus Bridge, took part in the real bridge assault on D-Day. Todd was offered the chance to play himself but thought the part would be too small, so he asked to play the part of his former commanding officer.

Tony

You know your weapons, buddy. Any one of those is ideal for home defense.
Probably for home defence as well!
Sometimes, Agile, your foolishness astonishes me. The rest of the time you're asleep.

FYI, the line is a quote from a film, therefore the spelling is correct.

Get it throught your soft head

ONE CAN NEVER STOP KILLINGS so one can only hope the innocent people have a means to defend themselves

Calling the police is like dial a prayer as you wait for help to arrive.

If Princess Diana had a gun she could have put the gun to her drivers head and said SLOW DOWN YOU DAMN FOOL and he may have paid attention BUT being unarmed he would not have listened

carefull Tony I'm married to a dam yank.

also a swedish national.

got one of them masters thingies in engineering.

dam yanks :?:

If Princess Diana had a gun she could have put the gun to her drivers head and said SLOW DOWN YOU DAMN FOOL and he may have paid attention BUT being unarmed he would not have listened

But her bodyguard WAS armed and he kept quiet ( and survived! ).

In any case Henri Paul was drunk and would not have taken any notice unless he was shot.

Tony

WDIK, you seem to be carefully discriminating between a gun and the ammunition it fires. That's a little bit like pointing out that a front bumper kills a small child, not the car behind it.

If your more meaningful point is that humans kill, and not guns/bullets, then that's partly valid.

Humans kill each other even without guns. However, with guns they achieve it more easily and in larger numbers.

I did not know that the Kamikaze pilots should have used a GUN rather then wasting a plane and DROPPING the ATTOM bomb was useless compared to an M-1

Hitler was a dummy using BUZZ Bombs and tanks against the Brits a 22 rifle would have accomplished the same thing according to soft head.

I wonder why there were dog fights in the sky or naval battles REMEMBER the BISMARK and how a GUN could have killed more people then a stinking German battle ship.

Pearl Harbor had NO EFFECT as a hand held gun would have accomplished the same task according to softy.

I think Moses and Jesus once went to a mountain and took some tablets and had the words inscribed by the Holy one

Thou shall NOT throw stones or STONE people to death SO the Lord said unto David NO DAVID A SLING SHOT is like throwing a stone SO use a spear and bow and arrow THATS ok according to the very first Geneva convention 19 AD .

So the Lord said wow I had no idea they would invent a cross bow and the bloody Europeans would use a BIG rock instead of a stone and attack castles with catapults and SO the Lord contacted the Chinese to out source gun powder and thus STONING became a lost art A MEN

]

But her bodyguard WAS armed and he kept quiet ( and survived! ).

Tony[/quote]

see a gun saved him

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back