Lead Joint

Sponsored Links
Siamese twins walk into a pub in Ontario and park themselves on a bar stool. One of them says to the barkeeper, 'Don't mind us, we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please'.
The barkeeper, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. 'Been on holiday yet, lads?'
'Off to England next month,' says John. 'We go to England every year and hire a car and drive for miles, don't we, Jim?' Jim agrees.
'Ah, England!' says the barkeeper. 'Wonderful country... the history, the beer, the culture...'
'Nah, we don't like that British crap,' says John. 'Hamburgers & Molsons beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude.'
'So why keep going to England ?' asks the barkeeper.
'It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.'

Siamese twins walk into a pub in Ontario and park themselves on a bar stool. One of them says to the barkeeper, 'Don't mind us, we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please'.
The barkeeper, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. 'Been on holiday yet, lads?'
'Off to England next month,' says John. 'We go to England every year and hire a car and drive for miles, don't we, Jim?' Jim agrees.
'Ah, England!' says the barkeeper. 'Wonderful country... the history, the beer, the culture...'
'Nah, we don't like that British rubbish,' says John. 'Hamburgers & Molsons beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude.'
'So why keep going to England ?' asks the barkeeper.
'It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.'

Only 'cos you lot have the steering wheel on the wrong side, AND youv'e never had a pint of Tetleys bitter, SADDO!

Don't rise to the bait Sylvan.

Enjoyed that video on Tom Knapp. Fine piece of shooting.
Have a Mossberg pump action and an O/U.
I usually go out and shame myself on a clay pigeon line. :(

Norcon you did choose a great firearm..

Im fairly new to shot guns as I only have two the Benilli M -1 and Pump Remington 870 the choke thing takes time to learn and what type of load one should use ;)

I am used to firing the 7.62 x 39 SKS and Saiger and the Marlin 30 -30 level 336 ... and of course rim fire 22's

I cannot get over how some folks / blokes are amazing shots with the clay targets especially when multi targets are launched..

If one is liminted to what they can own or afford I think the shot gun is the most verstile firearm out there

Sponsored Links
I love it when gun-nuts use that aggrandising term "firearm" to refer to their killing machines, in a weak and transparent attempt to make them sound more sophisticated. :D

Since it was your president who declared a war on terror, which seems to be directed against muslims. How about telling us how you can win, without killing every single muslim on Earth.

Finally a BRIT said it ... There is hope for you politically correct folks

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredem...t=true&language_setting=en_1618[/QUOTE]That's not an answer, and the least politically correct person you're ever likely to meet is me. Can't stand the bstrds myself, but all you yanks have done since 9-11 (and before actually) is give about a quarter of the worlds population more reason to hate you, and us as well thanks to our g0bsh1te politicians.

sooey";p="939235 said:
Since it was your president who declared a war on terror, which seems to be directed against muslims. How about telling us how you can win, without killing every single muslim on Earth.

Finally a BRIT said it ... There is hope for you politically correct folks

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredem...t=true&language_setting=en_1618[/QUOTE]That's not an answer, and the least politically correct person you're ever likely to meet is me. Can't stand the bstrds myself, but all you yanks have done since 9-11 (and before actually) is give about a quarter of the worlds population more reason to hate you, and us as well thanks to our g0bsh1te politicians.[/q

Right on my scouser friend!

I love it when gun-nuts use that aggrandising term "firearm" to refer to their killing machines, in a weak and transparent attempt to make them sound more sophisticated. :D

Thats rubbish and typical claptrap from someone who knows nothing about guns and why people have them.
My licence states "firearm certificate".

Thats rubbish and typical claptrap from someone who knows nothing about guns and why people have them.
Nothing about "guns"? Don't you mean "firearms"? :D

And what makes you think that I know nothing about them, hm?

And regarding the gun license, who do you think gave it it's prattish name?

My licence states "firearm certificate".
Why does it say that instead of gun certificate though, cos it sounds better, i.e. it's aggrandising.

Hi brain mush ever think :LOL: :LOL:

That a knife is a weapon?

A car driven into a crowd on purpose is this a weapon or just a killing machine?

A firearm used to hunt deer or birds for food is a tool used to put food on the table or to keep the foxes out of the chicken coop.. Do these killing machines count?

Then again soft in the head people still believe you can sleep in bed set a timer and have a gun go out in the field and not only go hunting but dress the kill and butcher the pray properly.

A pencil in the eye is now considered a dangerous instrument a Blow to your softus (soft) head with a mallet is considered a mercy killing BUT never the less the mallet may be considered a weapon or is it a killing machine with no moving parts?

Killing machines are you talking about drunk drivers?

I never, ever in my life saw any machine start itself up and go on a rampage

Are HMS, HMCS, HMAS, USS killing machines? ships like the Queen Mary is that a killing machine if used to transport troops ( with or with out firearms?) does it make a difference?

What exactly is a killing machine? If someone know martial arts is he/she a killing machine? Ban boxers and PIT bulls and any dog with teeth larger then 1/2" as it can be trained to be a killing machine

Is a chair a killing machine? if not please sit in an electric one and FRY for an hour

What about jets are these to killing machines?

Soft in the head why not enlighten the world what you consider "killing machines" like doctors who put down people /animals with incurable disease are these "killing machines"

Softus I think you have a very sick mind as you should be put in hospital until you get over your phobia of machines, trains, bull dozers, planes ,boats, fire, wood and steel and lead and gun powder that can take a life of their own and go out killing.

Is a bomb strapped to a woman's side who walks into a crowded market place is she a killing machine or a terrorist or someone with deep religious beliefs?

SOFTY you make the call I just hope not everyone in your area is so DUMB as you are kind sir .. You are indeed one very sick man with lots of issues.

Possibly if you disarm your army then England will be a safer place and scrap your fleet, destroy your air force and peace shall be yours this way the killing machines will not get up during the night and start killing all by themselves.

Go back to cross bows and start over... I think Winston Churchill was a KILLING MACHINE walking around with a FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON ....England should have been disarmed from the GET GO instead of showing a cigar smoking BAD BREATH KILLER walking around with a funny hat pointing his Tommy KILLING machine gun .. possibly Winston was a bad shot with the 45 cal and thus instead of being a killing machine Sir Winston was a wounding machine?

He did drink a lot possibly sir Winston was a missing the target want to be killing machine.

You softus are like that idiot Chamberlain "peace in our time as the country was about to be invaded

You sir are a traitor to democracy if you consider freedom to protect ones self wrong

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back