Lead Joint

sooey wrote

is give about a quarter of the worlds population more reason to hate you, and us as well thanks to our g0bsh1te politicians.[/q

Well a quarter (probably much higher) of the world already hated the British long before 9/11. :LOL: :LOL:
(And I can see why)

Sponsored Links
Only 'cos you lot have the steering wheel on the wrong side, AND youv'e never had a pint of Tetleys bitter, SADDO

I did have a taste of Tetleys Bitter in Malta as I was part of the NATO Fleet and and one of my accounts had her car shipped over from England stering wheel WRONG wide of the car of course.

For your information if you want real beer fly off to Germany and for RUM you folks are the 2nd best AFTER Jamica

sooey wrote

is give about a quarter of the worlds population more reason to hate you, and us as well thanks to our g0bsh1te politicians.[/q

Well a quarter (probably much higher) of the world already hated the British long before 9/11. :LOL: :LOL:
(And I can see why)

Nah actually I realy enjoyed my time aboard HMS ships BUT I really wish you spoke properly like a spot of tea or someone pinched my pencil or calling women birds... Chitty ohhh

See you across the pond

Jesus Christ mate, what a mixed up, jumbled pile of rubbish that was. :rolleyes:

Same as their bands ,all the best ones are from the U.K. , THE WHO ,STONES ,LED ZEP, FREE, CREAM, DEF LEPPARD,Need i go on, AMERICANS HuH!

Sponsored Links
Jesus Christ mate, what a mixed up, jumbled pile of rubbish that was. :rolleyes:

Same as their bands ,all the best ones are from the U.K. , THE WHO ,STONES ,LED ZEP, FREE, CREAM, DEF LEPPARD,Need i go on, AMERICANS HuH!

Hey you forgot the best BEATLES, Benny Hill, Are you being served, three up two down, and so many amazing actors see there is hope for us after all

I love it when gun-nuts use that aggrandising term "firearm" to refer to their killing machines, in a weak and transparent attempt to make them sound more sophisticated. :D

Thats rubbish and typical claptrap from someone who knows nothing about guns and why people have them.
My licence states "firearm certificate".

I have licenses for various states, only one state actually makes us have a license for long guns /shot guns most are civilized and do not need to register a rife / shot gun
( notice no MUGGINGS with either)

The revolvers and pistols are very strict as the back ground checks are almost as hard as the master plumbers license .

It took over a year of back ground checks and 4 tests over a period of a year to get the NYC masters licenses.

Pistol permits required finger printing and months of background checks and of course $$$$$ and most decent states did require training in the safe use of firearms

One thing a criminal cannot get a plumbing license BUT they sure as heck can get a firearm ( They took lessons from the French resistance)

Hey you forgot the best BEATLES, Benny Hill, Are you being served, three up two down, and so many amazing actors see there is hope for us after all

Never was a beatles fan old pal ,mind you could never stand the monkees either! Over here we had a lot of your carp ,bewitched,lost in space ,bonanza,beverly hillbillies,happy days(shyte),and just to round it off that boring bas***d Jerry Springer!

Lost in space, bonanza, and especially the beverley hillbillies. This is where you and I part company wiggy, Buddy Ebson was brilliant, did you ever see him and granny doing the square dance, funny as fook.

Lost in space, bonanza, and especially the beverley hillbillies. This is where you and I part company wiggy, Buddy Ebson was brilliant, did you ever see him and granny doing the square dance, funny as fook.

Like i'm bothered!

I love it when gun-nuts use that aggrandising term "firearm" to refer to their killing machines, in a weak and transparent attempt to make them sound more sophisticated. :D

Softus you are doing blokes like me a dis-service but seing us as Gun Nuts, come along to an open day and have a go, see that the folks there are just normal people like you, you might be quite a good shot.

I can think of a lot of people in the world who would like to have something to defend them selves with, I think a lot of those being beaten and set alight in Maugarby land would like to be in a position where the could be called a gun nut.

Luckily the UK is not like that, but what if anachy did break out, its nice to know the Police would cope.

Tim

Why should any gun be licensed?

Now - look at the number of deaths and injuries caused by illegally held guns just before draconian licensing came into effect in 1988- 410 people killed and injured.

So we licence and regulate guns more and more to protect people. That MUST have had an effect......

2005/6 - 3,821 people killed and injured by the illegal use of guns.

Now tell the families of the dead and injured that regulating the law-abiding has saved them from death and injury.

Thought the politically correct might see whats harm their meddling has done.

This dam country is that heavily regulated no one seems to know whats going on.
Never mind i'm sure some twit will come up with another pathetic regulation or licensing scheme tomorrow.

Oh and joe puplic will have to pay for it, again!!

Softus you are doing blokes like me a dis-service but seing us as Gun Nuts...
I don't know what kind of bloke you are, but I know that you're mistaken.

A gun nut is someone who likes guns; who likes to shoot them enough to get themselves a licence; who disguises a gun fetish by arguing that guns are necessary for self-defence; who calls a gun a "firearm".

come along to an open day and have a go, see that the folks there are just normal people like you, you might be quite a good shot.
Firstly, they are not just like me - I'm not obsessed with guns. Secondly, I already know that I'm a good shot, but I have no desire to parade the fact on a web site or to litter my signature with gun propaganda (or any propaganda, come to that), or to pepper various fora with various titbits of tedious gun and ammunition trivia.

I can think of a lot of people in the world who would like to have something to defend them selves with
We already have a police force, and we have laws against carrying guns. If I was sufficiently at risk of an armed attack I could install cameras and locked gates and barbed wire.

I think a lot of those being beaten and set alight in Maugarby land would like to be in a position where the could be called a gun nut.
Zimbabwe is basically in a state of civil war with only one side doing any fighting. As a case in point it's an extremely bad choice.

My point is about the use of guns in supposedly civilised countries.

Luckily the UK is not like that, but what if anachy did break out, its nice to know the Police would cope.
And how does listing the contents of an arsenal contribute to that confidence?

Softus wrote

My point is about the use of guns in supposedly civilised countries.

What is your point exactly ?.

This....... ?

Guns.

Killing.

Guns and killing.

Guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns, and killing

Must go now. Have a few clay pigeons to kill. lol. :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back