Leakage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Leakage is an issue which is quite common. My main reason for starting this forum is to know how people react in different types of leakage. For example water leaks and gas leaks. It is very common perception of people that they treat both leakages differently. I know many persons who are very quick in solving gas problem but not as quick when water leaks question arises. They should aware of the fact that water level is reducing day by day so water is too precious. What we are going to keep for our next generation. Let’s make a promise to our self that water leakage will be solved as quickly as possible.

Sponsored Links
I hereby solemnly and dutifully swear to uphold the principles of water preservation until death do us part. :LOL:

Leakage is an issue which is quite common. My main reason for starting this forum is to know how people react in different types of leakage. For example water leaks and gas leaks. It is very common perception of people that they treat both leakages differently. I know many persons who are very quick in solving gas problem but not as quick when water leaks question arises. They should aware of the fact that water level is reducing day by day so water is too precious. What we are going to keep for our next generation. Let’s make a promise to our self that water leakage will be solved as quickly as possible.

You need to tell all the water companies,not us.

Sponsored Links
is water nor recycled either by water companies or by the water cycle itself, so i shouldnt think there will ever actually be a lack of water, only maybe a lack of fuel to supply the purifying process.
And it the polar ice caps are melting, as we are told, surely there will be too much of the stuff!!!

Seemingly Londoners are doing there bit already as the drinking water has already passed through something like ten people , going by some of the sh#te they speak it not just the water being recycled :LOL: :LOL:

LOL The water companies do their best to preserve the water tables by allowing their pipes to leak in to the ground.. We help to produce water by burning hydrocarbons which produces carbon dioxide and water... If I had a bottle of white wine, then I could have a Spritzer :LOL:

What was the purpose of the question???

tut tut :eek:

I dont think people are taking this seriously :LOL:

actually what was the question?

Well, he recons that water levels are going down...The ecoweenies recon that it is going up and that Bangladesh will all be under water by next Thursday...

So just how are we destroying the water??..If we were then we would have lots of Oxygen and Hydrogen and all of our energy problems would be over.

Nontheless I have made a start by burying a bag of ice cubes in the garden so that it can be dug up in a hundred years and folk in the future can see what ice looks like..

The OP did not make a sensible statement so I shall not be serious :LOL:

OK from now on im going to do my bit,im going to start diluting water to make it go further.

Uk population increase over the last 100 years approximately 50%

India's population increase over the last 100 years approximately 300%

This article in full highlighted the problem they now have.

So they will either run out of water and population will die or

using their massive coal reserves will run de-salination plants.

And we p**s about installing carp condensing boilers to "save" the planet. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back