Leaking Conservatory Roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For some months now my Conservatory Roof has been leaking from what is described by some as the Crown. At first it was only when it was windy and raining. I then had repairers to come and look they noted a panel had slipped down and so righted this but still the roof leaked just one drop every few seconds. Again they visited and managed to move the roof panel slightly more and carried out sealing around the crown area. Yesterday we had slight rain and again the one drop every few seconds. Is there anything else I could suggest they try. I attach a photo the drip comes down below the dark semi circle shown.

Sponsored Links
Sorry new to this not sure I have uploaded the photo properly so hear it is again (I hope)

Attachments

• 100_2444.JPG
    100_2444.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 301
You might get more response if you could post some pictures
of the outside.

Sponsored Links
Probably more than one panel has moved and repairers have not remedied correctly .

Over the last 12 months and having spent around £150 I still have the leaking roof from the crown. I had a Conservatory repair company visit on three occasions. First of all he stated he had managed to push 2 more sheets up (Still leaked) He then with ladders that did not allow him to reach the Crown properly to carry out any comfortable work used sealant around the crown on two separate occasions. I have attached photos of the outside now as suggested.
consv1IMG_0027.jpg
cons2IMG_0028.jpg
cons2IMG_0028.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back