leaving the sinking Ship - Brexit SS

"You wait and see."
Well, I'm still waiting!
Im still waiting for you to prove that there were special EU rules for the UK which forbade us from exporting as sucessfully as Germany did, and thats one way in which being in the EU held us back.

Im still waiting for you to show that because the UK contributed less to the EU budget than Germany it put our economy at a disadvantage to theirs.

You do remember those claims you made, dont you? Or are you finding it difficult to keep track of all the things you make up?

Sponsored Links
Im still waiting for you to prove that there were special EU rules for the UK which forbade us from exporting as sucessfully as Germany did, and thats one way in which being in the EU held us back.

Im still waiting for you to show that because the UK contributed less to the EU budget than Germany it put our economy at a disadvantage to theirs.

You do remember those claims you made, dont you? Or are you finding it difficult to keep track of all the things you make up?

Not really relevant now surely. We are where we are. Grinding your gears constantly won't change a thing. You and the other losers on here have been bitching like crap for 5 years! You can't change it. Why make yourselves unhappy all the time? I can imagine you moaning about someone who paid £1.40 less than you on a dutch tab 20 years ago. Happened, done, you can't change it. Desperately trying to wind up the Brexiteers to make yourselves feel better is pitiful! Get a new direction FFS.

Because they had been priced out by cheap foreign tradesmen. It’ll TAKE TIME for the skills shortage to be filled. Like I said, nothing happens overnight except sudden shortages which you remoaners seem to have a fixation on.
Ive worked with tradesmen for the last 2 decades -Ive yet to meet one which was ever short of work -they were always short of good workers.

Sponsored Links
So for clarity, you are now accepting Daily Express stories? Only reason I ask is that there’s at least 50 posts where you tell everybody what **** they print or is it just a case of that stories in the Express, Mail etc are lies until they fit your narrative in which case they are true?
no

the Express headline on the left -was brexit bolox

the dummy headline on the right -is brexit reality

I wonder whether the remoaners will still carry on even after the EU collapses!

could you put a date on it?

its just that, Ive heard that for the last 30 years....and it always seems to be imminent.

Not really relevant now surely.
It will be relevant for as long as one person still believes it.

You can't change it.
It will change, sooner or later. And the more the utter stupidity and vandalism of it is publicised the more likely it will be sooner .

Why make yourselves unhappy all the time?
Im not making myself unhappy - giving up the fight and allowing the leavers to escape opprobrium might do that though.

I can imagine you moaning about someone who paid £1.40 less than you on a dutch tab 20 years ago.
All that does is highlight how badly your imagination works.

Happened, done, you can't change it.
Happened, mad decison done for now, reality can be driven home until it is changed.

Desperately trying to wind up the Brexiteers to make yourselves feel better is pitiful!
Im not doing that.

Just doing what I can to never, ever, let people who because of vacuity and venality damaged the country get away without a lifetime of criticism.

could you put a date on it?

its just that, Ive heard that for the last 30 years....and it always seems to be imminent.
I’d say by the end of this decade. I haven’t heard it in the last 30 years - it’s taken a population where the majority of voters very brave enough to tell them to do one. More will follow.

All drunk on Weatherspoon Sovereignty.

Er, not exactly.

Wetherspoon’s is running out of beer – is this really the Brexit you voted for, Tim Martin?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/wetherspoons-is-running-out-of-beer-–-is-this-really-the-brexit-you-voted-for-tim-martin/ar-AANYX7h?li=BBoPWjQ

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FFS! Tim Martin crowed about Brexit constantly, even going as far as replacing as many of his drinks, etc produced in EU with ones produced in UK or non EU countries (though why he felt the need to punish businesses in Europe for Brexit is anyone's guess - ironic really that now his business is being punished). Now you would imagine that being a shrewd businessman, he would realise that his budget priced establishments live or die on two things - large supplies of industrious, willing EE workers for his pubs and large numbers of EE workers in the factories that make the products he sells and the drivers that deliver them to him.

First he was moaning that Brexit had caused him big staffing problems, now he can't get beer. Apart from anything, it may or may not be true what the Brexers on here say that things will get better in the future (more likely to just get worse) - but Brexit is killing the economy NOW. Will there be any economy left in the future?

Last edited:
it’s taken a population where the majority of voters very brave enough to tell them to do one.
whats brave about going to a polling station and voting for something you dont understand

brave not really the correct adjective

the shelf life of fresh fruit, vegetables and dairy....all much shorter now.

thats what happens with chaos in supply chains

Germany's trade surplus was funded by poorer EU countries, it really is as simple as that.

The German trade surplus and our grand rescue of the German banks. – The People's News – News digest of the Peoples Movement – Gluaiseacht an Phobail. (home.blog)

Sponsored Links
Back