LED Ceiling Light Driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have a couple of LED ceiling lights which have two settings (daylight white and warm white) which alternate by switching them on/off quickly. My electrician fitted a new light switch while it was live and I'm pretty certain it has blown the LED light driver (pictures attached). I need to know if I can get a replacement driver from anywhere. I have found similar ones online but most only have two wires in and out (mine has three out). Most of the ones I've found say the output voltage is 24-80V or 60-130V output but mine says 250V DC output. Can anybody help or advise with this? Thanks.
393871246_1554398771762761_831077511898566297_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
That driver is constant current @ 76mA. The voltage will vary depending on the load.
You'll be lucky to find a replacement. The three output wires are a common (+v) Cool white (CW) and warm white (ww).

Honestly, if your "electrician" mullahed your lights then he owes you two replacements. But maybe the lights are ok... Have you tried just hooking up a different supply to the input terminals - just to check?

PS, its just out of shot, but is there an earth wire in the supply earth terminal?

He’s not much of an electrician if he works on live circuits, is he? I’m a DIYer and even I’m not stupid enough to do something like that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back