Lee Anderson defects to Reform

Sponsored Links
He says racist things, so yes. He is.

At best he's a bigot, assuming you don't treat Muslims or Pakistani heritage people as a race.
Just trying to work this out, is he a racist because he said a racist remark or was he always a racist including when he was on the labour council

Sponsored Links
"12/03/2024 Ministers admit comments reportedly made by Conservative donor were racist"

(Hester)

Sunak has tried to brush it under the carpet.

I wonder why?

"Mr Hester donated £10m to the Tories last year, including a £5m donation to Rishi Sunak that came from him personally and another £5m that came from his healthcare software firm in November, Electoral Commission records show."

Just trying to work this out, is he a racist because he said a racist remark or was he always a racist including when he was on the labour council
Yep, he was then too. He was suspended for it. Then he joined the Tories.

He's probably more the Boris variety of racist - i.e. the populist racist.

Anybody can be racist, you are not automatically immune just because you are in a certain party.

But why has he ended up in the Reform party ? The only place where supporters lap up such comments ?

William Vague and Quasi Kwarten have both said the comment was racist. Rishy is on borrowed time with this, he will have to repay the £10 million

37 times DA tried to get the speakers attention today in parliament, but there wasn't enough time to allow her to speak. More blatant bias from the Speaker, sheep, lamb, hung etc

37 times DA tried to get the speakers attention today in parliament, but there wasn't enough time to allow her to speak. More blatant bias from the Speaker, sheep, lamb, hung etc

I thought you were a stickler for conventions?

“Convention is that everyone who is on the written order paper gets called first, and she wasn’t on the order paper. But sometimes you have to break convention. I would have liked to see her called.”

I thought you were a stickler for conventions?
"The informal and unpublished list of those who have given notice is used by the Chair to calculate the length of any time limit on speeches and determine the order in which to call speakers." Relatively easy to exclude someone by packing out the list of those who give prior notice. The speaker ignores protocol when it suits him and follows it when it suits him.

Sponsored Links
Back