Lee Anderson defects to Reform

The speaker ignores protocol when it suits him and follows it when it suits him.

You seem to throw a strop when the Speaker sticks to conventions and protocols, like in this instance, or when he didn't do the Budget debate. And then you also throw a strop when he changes them, like over the Opposition Day debate. It's bordering on hypocrisy ;)

Sponsored Links
So he's only pretending to be racist to get votes then

No, he's a racist who gets thrown out after a while and moves on to somewhere else.

A bit like lying Johnson who keeps getting sacked for lying.

Who could have seen it coming?

Anyone.

You seem to throw a strop when the Speaker sticks to conventions and protocols, like in this instance, or when he didn't do the Budget debate. And then you also throw a strop when he changes them, like over the Opposition Day debate. It's bordering on hypocrisy ;)
It was not beyond the remit of the speaker to seek to substitute DA for one of the 11 opposition speakers on a subject that was central to her and took up much of post question time debate. Just a little discretion was required.

Sponsored Links
37 times DA tried to get the speakers attention today in parliament, but there wasn't enough time to allow her to speak. More blatant bias from the Speaker, sheep, lamb, hung etc
I watched an edited vid of her standing up 37 time and I must say I bet she is going to need an M&S mojito on the train home. :LOL:
I also saw another MP stand up at the same time also the same 37 times.

I watched an edited vid of her standing up 37 time and I must say I bet she is going to need an M&S mojito on the train home. :LOL:
I also saw another MP stand up at the same time also the same 37 times.
She is a historic figure in parliament as she was the first black MP to enter parliament, she suffered huge abuse as a result and smoothed the path for those following her.

I find it pretty disgusting that the black and other ethnic minority Conservative MPs who followed in her footsteps don’t have the decency to condemn the Tory donor.

She is a historic figure in parliament as she was the first black MP to enter parliament, she suffered huge abuse as a result and smoothed the path for those following her.

I find it pretty disgusting that the black and other ethnic minority Conservative MPs who followed in her footsteps don’t have the decency to condemn the Tory donor.
Saying Diane Abbot should be shot , was just a figure of speech by that bloke Hester.
He obviously didn't mean it literally.
Diane herself has been accused of racism.

Its up to them isn't it - you are just using your own white privilege to tell people of colour what they should be feeling

Give her the whip back would be the best gift to her from smarmy

Unsurprisingly, motorbiking is not a fan.

Sponsored Links
Back