Leeds and traffic lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As title says I was down in leeds yesterday got off the train at leeds railway station , mate picked me up, have never seen so many traffic lights and roundabounts, thank god I live and work in Scotland

Sponsored Links
As title says I was down in leeds yesterday got off the train at leeds railway station , mate picked me up, have never seen so many traffic lights and roundabounts, thank god I live and work in Scotland
Totally agree mate, honestly couldnt agree how much, we pay for CO2 boilers and cars and here they stop and start every 2 mins

Lol,

Talking to yourself... Traffic must have made you go mad... I'll put a call into the mental unit to come get you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a serious note,

I've been to Leeds twice to look at cars, never again, drives me up the wall driving round there, it's not even that great a place so can't say it's worth it either

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back