Let NHS staff get infected

Sponsored Links
Or was it the first phase of a staged plan? Again, an official link would be appreciated.

Yes, I'd appreciate it if you can provide me with an official link to a staged plan of which Buffoon's scheme was the first phase. As well as the link explaining why he abandoned it in response to overwhelming disagreement.

Can you?

There is currently no vaccine.
Which is why all the Scientists said social distancing - which again you argued against and now the UK is reluctantly implementing.

I haven't argued against social distancing.

In the absence of a vaccine for the foreseeable, I do see some merit in trickling immunity into the population, while protecting the most vulnerable. Giving the NHS a chance of treating those who most need it.

Much as I would have loved to have millions of ventilators on standby, with the staff to run them, I am also pragmatic enough to realise that we can't cope with a couple of inches of snow every few years, for want of kit. We could not mothball enough ventilators for a once - in - a-hundred year event.

Yes, I'd appreciate it if you can provide me with an official link to a staged plan of which Buffoon's scheme was the first phase. As well as the link explaining why he abandoned it in response to overwhelming disagreement.

Can you?

So your premise was unfounded then.

Sponsored Links
When a government sends its armies into battle, behind closed doors the generals would advise that a 5% death rate could result, but consider it acceptable to ensure a victory.
This would equate to many thousands, but would the government go public with the figure? No chance.
Recent briefings have now confirmed that the country is at war against CV, and whatever the tactics used, we must accept the final victory will cost many lives.

Back