Life but not as we like it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think joe's right. time for the hard hats. :eek:

North Korea's UN ambassador said further U.S pressure on Pyongyang will be a declaration of war. :eek:

A christian women gets told off for wearing a cross by her boss's B.A. :eek:

Sponsored Links
North Korea's UN ambassador said further U.S pressure on Pyongyang will be a declaration of war
TBH, they do have a point, just imagine if it was the other way around! its time someone stuck up to their bullying tactics.
That said, a war wouldnt be good at all, I imagine if it happend it would be a proper all out war not like the bits and pieces that are going on at the moment.

Nth Korea could not take on the world. They are where the West was at 60 years ago. They have no delivery system and their weapons are mere toys.
It's all bluff.

Maybe, maybe not. Like the small kid at school getting picked on by a group, one day turns round and fights back - even though he knows he wont win, he will do an amount damage to the others....

Sponsored Links
markie said:
A christian women gets told off for wearing a cross by her boss's B.A. :eek:

Call me naive, but I don't think that one woman being asked to comply with her company's published 'No Visible Jewellery' rule is going to destabilise the world too much.........

These must be troubled times for the 'PC Gone Mad' angry brigade. On the one hand, the fact that she is suing would have traditionally fallen under that banner, but the fact that the item she was asked to take off was a cross also falls under the 'PC Gone Mad' banner, so its a true battle of evil and evil. Had she been asked to take off her Kylie necklace, and then sued, it would be a lot more clear-cut for them as only the suing would be 'PC Gone Mad'. For some reason, a non-Muslim, being asked to take off a non-Muslim artefact by non-Muslims still has the feel of a Muslim story about it and for that they must take notice and be angry accordingly.

On the other hand, the fact that one woman in Rotherham has been suspended from work (attracting the attention of the nation's press and at least one government minister) should be just what they want, a defeat for PC. However, I get the sense that they are still angry about it, but just aren't sure why....

eggplant said:
Maybe, maybe not. Like the small kid at school getting picked on by a group, one day turns round and fights back - even though he knows he wont win, he will do an amount damage to the others....

No government takes it's people into a war that it thinks it can't win (apart from ours).

Back