Lifesagasman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
come out come out where ever you are....:cool:

you can run.....but you can't hide! :p

Reward offered for information leading to the recapture of this forum member.....missing, presumed ....erm..missing :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
it does beg the question.... how many posters are on 2nd, 3rd or even more incarnations !!!

Wasn't lifesa aka Tim West? (one the better posters on here IMO)..

In fact we should dig out repeats of Tim's posts as a DIYnot Xmas special !!

Sponsored Links
This is getting like the hammer house of horror.
With all due respect, if you were here some years ago, you might appreciate the banter/ conversations that sometimes got 'heated', but always on topic. LAGM and many others ( too many to mention ) contributed to some really good threads. Unfortunately, some of our new members are just keyboard warriors or trolls.

With all due respect, if you were here some years ago, you might appreciate the banter/ conversations that sometimes got 'heated', but always on topic. LAGM and many others ( too many to mention ) contributed to some really good threads. Unfortunately, some of our new members are just keyboard warriors or trolls.

Well I wish it could be as good as you say again. There are some good conversations now and again but there are some fools whom wish that to stop.
Rather a shame really, each to their own I suppose.

Well I wish it could be as good as you say again. There are some good conversations now and again but there are some fools whom wish that to stop.
Rather a shame really, each to their own I suppose.
We could, some time ago, lambast someone then ( hyperthetically ) have a drink with them afterwards. It's easy on here to slag a member for their post / thread. So what if you don't agree - reply and say why. I can understand that some forum members get up our noses and they should be put in their place. There are certain posters on here that get right up my motor, but in the main, I just ignore them ( where possible ) :LOL:

A good philosophy, perhaps some including myself should try abiding by.

A little humility goes a long way in my books.
I like to think that if I insult/attack someone without realising it, that I have the integrity to apologise or at the very least explain my actions.

I remember the 'Good Old Days' very well and it is one of the reasons I still come here.

ah...the good old days...i remember em well....

post :arrow: delete :arrow: post :arrow: delete :mrgreen:

oh was that just me :rolleyes:

I remember the days when one could lambast the catholic church and get away with it ;)

:rolleyes: still no sign of the errant gasman then?

the reward will go uncollected..........

:rolleyes: still no sign of the errant gasman then?

the reward will go uncollected..........

Its me in disguise.

(You know where we can go with the cash, I'll meet you in the usual place. ;) )

Sponsored Links
Back