Lifestyle Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!! I've just moved into a new house and can't figure out how to use the boiler. Can't seem to find any user manuals for it online either so hoping someone on here can help. I know how to turn the heating in and off and about the timer but when it comes to hot water I'm stumped!! Here's a picture of the controls? If that's what there even called ha. Thanks

Attachments

• 20160415_114839.jpg
    20160415_114839.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 918
Sponsored Links
Oooh that's old. I doubt that you will find an electronic version of the instructions. It is basically a timeswitch that allows you to have just the hot water on (Summer) or the hot water and central heating on (Winter)

The slider switch on the left hand side is the key. Move it to the right and hot water and central heating will come on. To the left, hot water only. If the pipework is as old as the programmer, it may possibly have a gravity hot water system, whereby the hot water cylinder is heated by by gravity flow from the boiler (as opposed to the usual pumped method) If so, it will be very slow to heat the hot water.

The top right button where the text is missing should say "Select" this moves the display pointer from: off / twice / once / on. (at the moment it is set to 'on' so it will be permanently on) The top left button should say "Advance" this advances the programmer on one step, should you want to turn it on (or off) before its set time.

Last edited:
Those instructions are for a later version of the LP112. Some of it is similar to the OP's version, but some isn't. The LP112 is a bit like the VW Golf, in that each model is different from the preceding version, but it still has the same name.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back