Lifting COVID Restrictions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I the only one to think that is is nucking futs to rely on the general public's common sense?

Joris had previously set up restrictions to try and protect the NHS from being overrun.

And now they have been lifted, what will happen?

Do you think this is irresponsible behaviour or not?

Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson wants his Churchillian moment…..”I, Boris Buffoon, gave this country freedom”

it is entirely political….it is done for ratings and a sop to the moronic ERG.

Is it irresponsible?
I certainly think it’s wrong to sell it as freedom day…..which it isn’t. It’s freedom day from govt rules, but those rules will still exist, on public transport, shops etc.

About time too...

Of course it won't be 'freedom' for long, as draconian 'social passports' are to be introduced in order to keep governmental control of our lives...

I fully expect fake apps to appear shortly, and I will have no problem availing myself of one :)

To be fair, there were some flouting the rules, because they knew they’d get away with it or didn’t care. Also, if his own cabinet don’t stick to it, then they’re obviously hypocrites.

Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson wants his Churchillian moment…..”I, Boris Buffoon, gave this country freedom”

it is entirely political….it is done for ratings and a sop to the moronic ERG.

Is it irresponsible?
I certainly think it’s wrong to sell it as freedom day…..which it isn’t. It’s freedom day from govt rules, but those rules will still exist, on public transport, shops etc.
Comparing Boris to Churchill is like comparing Cliff Richard to Elvis Presley.

Comparing Boris to Churchill is like comparing Cliff Richard to Elvis Presley.

we’re all goin on a freedom holiday
In isolation for a week or two
Fun and laughter on a Covid holiday
Loads more worries for a week or two
For a week or two….

we’re goin where a variant is rising
We’re goin where amber becomes red
We’ve seen it in the daily briefing
Now let’s see if it’s true…l

Sponsored Links
Back