Lifting COVID Restrictions

Sponsored Links
The app threat in the brief might just be that aimed at nightclubs who they hoped would use clean lateral flow tests needed for entry. Must have the app become feasible in September because everyone will have had their chance at having the jab. If they haven't that is their problem.

They wont be the only ones. The tests are freely available in enormous numbers - or so they say. ;) Might be a will be like Hancock.

Biggest problem really is some bright burk coming up with the term freedom day.

They have been pretty clear that we have to learn to live with it and if things go wrong they will step in. Some people obviously want that to happen. They start dishing out boosters in September and are currently studying the number of people who have had covid and have caught it yet again. It'll take a while to sort that out.

:) This whole area and various people's comments reminds me of something I just about remember. Speakers Corner where people stood on soap boxes and spouted their views. Don't know if they still do but we had a similar area in B'ham. This is where the soap box expression comes from. They are often rather slanted views that relate to the individual spouting in some way.

These days these people are on youtube, organising demo's and may even get on the TV. Many moans are down to interference with business as usual from the businesses concerned. Bit self defeating as if things get too bad then they will find they have more limitations again. Some are realising that they may find themselves liable. Same in the workplace.

When soap boxes were around a crowd would develop. Some would stay and listen some would walk away. These days if the news says this is confusing some say oh I am confused. Great excuse.

Sponsored Links
Back