Lighting controllers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have four outdoor lighting circuits radiating from an outhouse. I would like to site an internal switch for each circuit and also PIR's independently. The cream on the top would be an all circuit trigger linked to my alarm panel (TBC). The switch should be wireless to avoid additional lighting runs through the house.

Has anyone any experience of the lighting symphony units? They seem pricey but perfectly meet my spec. I'm a little cautious of bespoke h/w and closed standards that may become obsolete, having invested in a whole alertme alarm and automation system only for it to be switched off.

Thanks,
M

Sponsored Links
Looks great but doesn't seem to come with manual override wireless switch, just the low voltage wired controller. Supply and ideal switch location are at the opposite end of the house. Has anyone come across Wise Controls? I can't find much first hand experience.

You can active all or single channel via a radio receiver and fob for around £20

Sponsored Links
OK - I went the GJD route. Impressed, but I have one remaining dilemma. I would like to switch a mains light from the expansion box (12V trigger). The light and the expansion box are 20m apart but cable routing is a nightmare. Are there any reliable wireless relays out there, 12V powered transmitter and 240V powered receiver? Thanks in advance

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back