Lining Paper Woes...cant fill the gaps!!!

Well...........

It's been pointed out to me that instructions are there for a reason so....

Instructions.jpg

Sponsored Links
Growler,

Fair enough, that particular lining paper says to butt join (are you going to do it just because you are told to do so?) but many others state differently, hence the reason you should read the instructions!

Dec,

I think you are right in saying we should agree to disagree so I will end it here by saying, as you have already, that the OP's solution was given immediately and lining paper used as a finish paper should always be butt joined.

mrH :)

Sponsored Links
Growler,

Fair enough, that particular lining paper says to butt join (are you going to do it just because you are told to do so?) but many others state differently, hence the reason you should read the instructions!

Dec,

I think you are right in saying we should agree to disagree so I will end it here by saying, as you have already, that the OP's solution was given immediately and lining paper used as a finish paper should always be butt joined.

mrH :)

I don't agree with all the instructions there either.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back