linking 2 worcester boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at linking 2 worcester 30 kw boilers together. Can anyone give me any tips on how to go about it? The system is nat gas, sealed system with unvented cylinder. The house im looking to install them at is a big 3 storey with 3 metre high ceilings. The boiler he has at the moment is a 40kw keston, and they complain that the heat doesnt reach the 3rd storey very well. Shud i add another pump on 2nd storey?

Sponsored Links
If you are talking about the heating then I think you are seriously out of your depth!

What is the total heat output of the rads currectly installed there?

What is the calculated heat loss of the building?

Tony

Sponsored Links
You might as well link 10 together and still no heat on top floor if not designed correctly :LOL:

If using system boilers the manufacturers way is to link the boilers with a reverse return and extra pump. The first thing to check however is that the existing installation has a pump installed on the system as the integral one included in the Keston is only designed to circulate water within the boiler and is unlikely to dissipate the output across the whole system. On the smaller 25C model the integral pump has worked for small systems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back