List of Tory and DUP MPs who voted against a fair pay rise for the NHS

Sponsored Links
You appear to have linked to an article nearly 3 years ago. You also missed off a huge number of MPs focussing only on 6.
The 1% pay cap is due to end this years isn’t it? Will be interesting to see what happens rather than worrying about what happened in the past.

You appear to have linked to an article nearly 3 years ago. You also missed off a huge number of MPs focussing only on 6.
The 1% pay cap is due to end this years isn’t it? Will be interesting to see what happens rather than worrying about what happened in the past.
You can bet your bottom dollar that if they get a nice rise, you won’t hear a peep from SirGalahad. He only wants to rake up bad stuff.

It's so sweet to see the Tory apologists whinging that it all happened a while ago.

We are still suffering the ill-effects.

Sponsored Links

As peanut says, only one Tory MP voted against blocking a pay rise.

Perhaps the pro-Tory campaigners hope we will forget.

We won't.

Never mind, all MP's are now getting a £10,000 bonus to help them get through the crises. So well deserved. No need for them to account for this windfall either just tuck the money into the back pocket just in case!

May be tonights national applause could be directed away from all the nurses and care workers, Bus Drivers and supermarket staff, and may be we should aim our admiration and appreciation to our amazing MP's?

Never mind, all MP's are now getting a £10,000 bonus to help them get through the crises. So well deserved. No need for them to account for this windfall either just tuck the money into the back pocket just in case!

May be tonights national applause could be directed away from all the nurses and care workers, Bus Drivers and supermarket staff, and may be we should aim our admiration and appreciation to our amazing MP's?

MPs

I. Won't be

is this post really required,

there are people that believe in the tories and those that believe in labour, and those that think there all a bunch of t i ts.

there seems to be an awful lot of people on here trying to enforce their political views, is it really needed on here?

all it does is create arguments and negativity, and i dont really see the requirement for it on a DIY forum

there are people that believe in the tories and those that believe in labour, and those that think there all a bunch of t i ts.

there seems to be an awful lot of people on here trying to enforce their political views, is it really needed on here?

all it does is create arguments and negativity, and i dont really see the requirement for it on a DIY forum
Fair point. I’m officially allowing you the option to ignore it.(y)

Quite agree. Been going through this stuff for months, if not years on here. Same old stuff.

I think that using the virus at the moment to score points is a bit poor. By all means, let the gov have it after it's all over but right now? We should be concentrating on what we can do, not what happened 3 years ago.

Same sort of thinking from WHO.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-52224183

DIY politics - every bit as good and bad as the professionals and cowboys

DIY can be more than just hinting a nail with a hammer.
nail_1464.JPG

Sponsored Links
Back