LIVERPOOL 3 MILAN 2

The green, green grass of home .......
Tommo had it both ways ... green back grass. :D :D

Sponsored Links
Don`t you people ever sleep??.....I love Tom jones.. me...say what you like.. at least it`s his own hair....thank f*ck..... that reminds me...must buy sum Brillo pads.....`You don`t have to be beautiful`....yeah.. right Tom.. but being blind might help...you could have been a gentleman like Elvis......& died....We`ve just purchased a Bullfrog, my son has named him Tom Jones...Dunno why......much.... :D

traineegasman said:
& you are looking for attention... what`s up?.. NO ONE TO TALK TO OR IMPRESS?..go to bed .. see ya tomorrow... whole new world, eager to hear your every word...wa*nker....nitey nite..
Au contraire You are the one with ADHD You should have been told by now not to eat the blue smarties you know they make you hyperactive. Have you been taking your omega 3 fish oil tablets as you're supposed to?
See you're jealous again eh.... calling me a w*anker. At least I can find mine!

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
Don`t you people ever sleep??.....I love Tom jones.. me...say what you like.. at least it`s his own hair....thank f*ck..... that reminds me...must buy sum Brillo pads.....`You don`t have to be beautiful`....yeah.. right Tom.. but being blind might help...you could have been a gentleman like Elvis......& died....We`ve just purchased a Bullfrog, my son has named him Tom Jones...Dunno why......much.... :D

Maybe its because he croaks or is it that he 'jumps'...........perhaps? :rolleyes:

Tom Jones is too old to be running around with girls young enough to be his granddaughter :oops: ........should be at home in Welsh Wales with his slippers on drinking cocoa :) ...........dirty old Tom cat ;) !!

Back