LIVERPOOL 3 MILAN 2

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
i am chilled the day i let a wind up merchant with at least 5 user names wind me up i will give up

why dont you try registering here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

so you wanna ban me and another thing i have only two little old lady
and dave 3

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
it can be arranged

now go away stupid pratt
its you on my back pratt keep out of my threads and i will keep out of yours bye bye ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The thing I have noticed is, this tw*t is neither a plumber or a gas engineer... he never posts anything to suggest he is.. & when he does.. it`s obvious he hasn`t got a fu*king clue... ask him a serious plumbing/ gas question... let`s see how long he hangs around...you ready BOB???

traineegasman said:
The thing I have noticed is, this tw*t is neither a plumber or a gas engineer... he never posts anything to suggest he is.. & when he does.. it`s obvious he hasn`t got a fu*king clue... ask him a serious plumbing/ gas question... let`s see how long he hangs around...you ready BOB???
yes tgm fire away

ok tgm tell me the working sequnce of a fan flued combiwhere did you go tgm

kevplumb said:
better idea bob tell me how to commission a riello gs 10 p forced draught burner :?:

dont bother with the website it aint listed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i only do domestic

what happened to the tgm is he studying

Standby... fan.... ignition.... ignition proving.... main burner.... NEXT QUESTION????? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back