LIVERPOOL 3 MILAN 2

traineegasman said:
What can you do.... the woman is THROWING herself at me.......again..... new name for site.... Plumbing & Heating Blind date.... Get in the queue LADIES!........ :evil: :evil:

read my thread of my discription of you tgm in fungame if you're bored.
page 4

Sponsored Links
kevplumb to me looks about 47 and lives in a flat no girlfreind and everyone at work cant stand him he looks scrawney and thin no mates
and a heavy smoker.

just to educate you

kevplumb is 46 lives in a 5 bedroom house (which he owns lock stock and barrel)

no girlfreind cos i cant be bothered to chase them now (sooner have a pint)

everyone at work thought i was a font of knowledge cos i remembered the old stuff
scrawny dont think so bonny lad
the only bit you got right is the heavy smoker

PLEASE STOP with the ABOVE POSTS , its nasty an wrong ... if you want a fight , rolls up sleeves ...

COME ON ...

I am older all of you , if you wish ,lets do it you fat idiots ..

Calm down kev, the pr*ck can`t string a sentence together...don`t bite.. & don`t explain personal circumstances... ;)

Sponsored Links
tgm

dead calm mate ;)

if you consider 12 1/2 stone and 5' 8" at 46 fat chuck there is something wrong with your mind

oh yeah we know that already :evil:

Have it on good authority that this comic is none other than Bob the knob Dole.....

kevplumb said:
kevplumb to me looks about 47 and lives in a flat no girlfreind and everyone at work cant stand him he looks scrawney and thin no mates
and a heavy smoker.

just to educate you

kevplumb is 46 lives in a 5 bedroom house (which he owns lock stock and barrel)

no girlfriend cos i cant be bothered to chase them now (sooner have a pint)

everyone at work thought i was a font of knowledge cos i remembered the old stuff
scrawny don't think so bonny lad
the only bit you got right is the heavy smoker

so your 46 i said 47 = very very close
no girlfriend = spot on
scrawny and thin = way off ( prob a fatty)
and at work until you turned your back = ?

overhaul not a bad score ..

Well F*ck him, don`t let him wind you up..if he mentions a sine 18 .... then you`re in trouble.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Jesus..this guy thinks he`s me! ...minus the intelligence.....!!

traineegasman said:
Have it on good authority that this comic is none other than Bob the knob Dole.....

No trainee, chuck the perv is one evil barsteward that makes Bob the knob look like an angel

MOD

dia spelling corrected :D

charley-farley said:
PLEASE STOP with the ABOVE POSTS , its nasty an wrong ... if you want a fight , rolls up sleeves ...

COME ON ...

i totally agree charley

Is that it??.....just rolled me sleeves up for sum terrible verbal kick off!!.....COME & HAVE A GO , IF YOU THINK YOU`RE HARD ENOUGH...!..better than talkin` about the kilowatt range of uncle fred`s boiler though innit?.. :D

Sponsored Links
Back