LIVERPOOL 3 MILAN 2

I am, it`s called humour, something you wouldn`t know about.... pity your d*ck isn`t as big as your mouth, if your looking for a ruck... don`t bother... I`m not interested.... go & pull the legs off some spiders or something....your ignorance is shining like a beacon...have the sense to do like the rest of your crew....move on....ignore... ;)

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
What can you do.... the woman is THROWING herself at me.......again..... new name for site.... Plumbing & Heating Blind date.... Get in the queue LADIES!........ :evil: :evil:
Pleeeeeease!! Only time served blokes for me - NOT trainees!! :D :D

traineegasman said:
Especially when she finds out I`m only 4 foot 2, with a hump on my back, no hair, dodgy teeth, & rather petite genitalia..... :oops: :oops:
Knew it all the time!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kevplumb said:
juliet is more likley to throw a cylinder head at you ,than her body mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Kevplumb, you are sooooo right!! - any chance of a spare cylinder head!!? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not trainee anymore Jules, fully qualified ;) How about...Rough s*x. three times a week...no strings...Go on you know you want me!... ( Hope you`re not a ****... feel terrible having to knock you back) :D :D .....

traineegasman said:
I am, it`s called humour, something you wouldn`t know about.... pity your d*ck isn`t as big as your mouth, if your looking for a ruck... don`t bother... I`m not interested.... go & pull the legs off some spiders or something....your ignorance is shining like a beacon...have the sense to do like the rest of your crew....move on....ignore... ;)

Of course YOU are NEVER abusive are you. Can't stand not having the last word can you? You are probably the most ignorant and obnoxious non-entity to hit this site, ever. The stereotype of the objectionable coarse plumber, featured regularly on the television and as a result get the rest of us a bad name.

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
traineegasman said:

Of course YOU are NEVER abusive are you. Can't stand not having the last word can you? You are probably the most ignorant and obnoxious non-entity to hit this site, ever. The stereotype of the objectionable coarse plumber, featured regularly on the television and as a result get the rest of us a bad name.

Oilman, couldn't have put it better myself..........excellent!!........but wait.....I can hear a more abusive reply coming from 'the trainee' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!!

O.K. Jules, if you`re not gonna get your keks off, go & make us a nice cup of tea... good girl...( tgm slaps jules ar*se on way out)... ;)

you're going to have the women falling all over you with charm like that! :rolleyes:

Hollow victory if you ask me. Where were the dead Italians? Not like the good old days before they turfed us all out of Europe.

Never failed me yet, Son...better hope I don`t make a visit to your house when your bride is alone..... :D :D ..then again.... :D

From ...

King Nob ... an Dexy Doer

the two woolie backs on the ORMskirk road , to save the works vans ,lol ..

FANTASTICSSSS NIGHTSSSSSS wonder ...

we took 4 a piece up the road that nite , instead of 2

them road sides hate it ...

today after a full head ,.....I pulled the "main lad "=7in a room ... lol

I pay £47 a night in a double bed room , no breakfast ,(lil box room sh*thole ) ok
I "told " them if I was lucky I would have guests in my room "before any ..MONEY=for room ..." OK ?

OH OH OH NO .....OH OH OH NO .....OH OH OH NO .....OH OH OH NO .....OH OH OH NO ...............................................................................................................

ALWAYS SAY THIS IN ADVANCE ,AN THEN SAY IF IT UPSETS WE CAN GO ELSE WHERE !NOW! "

then you can have, your whore , goat/lamb ...or even ex nurse /PR

NO PROB

oilman said:
[You are probably the most ignorant and obnoxious non-entity to hit this site, ever. The stereotype of the objectionable coarse plumber, featured regularly on the television and as a result get the rest of us a bad name.

Flattery will get you nowhere......... :D.....& that would be `coarse gas engineer` :D ....a-thank-you.....

You can`t argue with that......& let`s face it....they can`t argue back.....which is nice....... :D

MOD

see 10a

Sponsored Links
Back