LIVERPOOL 3 MILAN 2

traineegasman said:
Not kidding with remarks like that... find them insulting... no need... have never started an offensive topic or an insulting one... try & find one... have posted offensive REPLIES to offensive remarks...not getting involved anymore....UP THE REDS!!!! :D :D :D :D

Maybe the answer is to give a lovely 'apple pie' replies to everyone traineegasman - no matter what they say to you or how much they try and wind you up! Keeps 'em guessing

The other day I parked in another companies parking space & someone blocked me in (I was totally in the wrong & shouldn't have been there in the first place though!) I had to ring the department concerned and ask for someone to come down and move the car :oops:
I was annoyed at being blocked in, they were annoyed at not being able to park their car AND having to come downstairs :evil: :evil:
I knew he was about to give me a right mouthful but I got in first and said 'I'm really, really sorry, I shouldn't have parked here, this is totally my fault, what can I say etc, etc'
Well, what could he say?
I ended up being less wound up as well! He now waves to me everday and is very pleasant every time he sees me :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Who are the Reds and what were they playing. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The score would be handy as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Very commendable Julie, unfortunately not being a female it`s very difficult to `captivate` as you do, all that you meet. As for `getting out of everything` it is quite an easy task for a woman such as yourself. You have already admitted to using your wily, female charms, to achieve your ends, & quite successfully too. Personally, I find you as charming as a snake, with a personality to match.....Happy Hunting...

Sponsored Links
doitall said:
Who are the Reds and what were they playing. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The score would be handy as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

for 1 this game was fixed should have know with scousers playing

Come on bobby boy, no need for bitterness, WE KICKED ASS!! ( & your just jealous :mrgreen: Ner ner ne ner ner! ) :D :D :D :D :D

What can you do.... the woman is THROWING herself at me.......again..... new name for site.... Plumbing & Heating Blind date.... Get in the queue LADIES!........ :evil: :evil:

arg.gif

say please trainee

I can do a nice line in cylinder heads, especially cracked ones. (Or should that be "for cracked ones"?)

Never saw the point of 22 grown men chasing a substitute for an inflated pig's bladder about a field. :rolleyes:

Especially when she finds out I`m only 4 foot 2, with a hump on my back, no hair, dodgy teeth, & rather petite genitalia..... :oops: :oops:

That's odd, a few days ago you were a 6'2" ex-army boxer with a *ick the size of your head.

Sponsored Links
Back