Liz Trusses predictions are coming true

Sponsored Links
But Boris at one time told us that this was an oven ready deal??

Given Christmas is looming it is getting to feel like the "Turkeys" are heading for the oven

For "Turkeys" read the population of the UK ???

But not to worry, Boris Et. All will blame the EU for a no deal And !!! we will get the same [CRAP] deal as Australia, which will be sold as a WIN / WIN !!!

[not]

Ken.

But Boris at one time told us that this was an oven ready deal??

Given Christmas is looming it is getting to feel like the "Turkeys" are heading for the oven

For "Turkeys" read the population of the UK ???

But not to worry, Boris Et. All will blame the EU for a no deal And !!! we will get the same [CRAP] deal as Australia, which will be sold as a WIN / WIN !!!

[not]

Ken.

Australia doesn't currently have a deal or FTA with the EU - they are still negotiating it. The Media is complicit in the propagation of this misinformation.

Sponsored Links
Australia doesn't currently have a deal or FTA with the EU - they are still negotiating it. The Media is complicit in the propagation of this misinformation.

Based on Notch's definition of a trade deal, and I'm sure you remember that particular 'debate', Australia has somewhere in the region of 80 trade deals with the EU.

Based on Notch's definition of a trade deal, and I'm sure you remember that particular 'debate', Australia has somewhere in the region of 80 trade deals with the EU.

The 9th round of negotiation on the Australia FTA ends tomorrow.

How sweet Fillyboy continues to lie.

Tell you what Filly, why don't you post where I said that......I said the EU has 759 trade agreements, which it does.

We can have lots of small deals with countries that won't need us to give them money to float.
But Brexit red tape will cost more than the EU membership fee

So your post makes no sense

But Brexit red tape will cost more than the EU membership fee

So your post makes no sense

Wir können viele kleine Deals mit Ländern haben, die uns nicht brauchen, um ihnen Geld zu geben, um zu schwimmen.

Does it make more sense in German

I see the Tory party are still gaslighting the public

Boris says we might be more likely to get an Australia deal than a Canada deal.

Well Australia doesn't have an EU deal.....it's just no deal

And UK aren't negotiating a Canada deal

I see the Tory party are still gaslighting the public.....

Gove said earlier this week:

"there will be no customs border between GB and NI"

That's a lie

Sponsored Links
Back