Liz Trusses predictions are coming true

How many EU deals are provisional & how many ratified? Just out of interest,
Also how many rounds were their to get to the Canada “deal”
I seem to remember the Canadian negotiator bursting into tears after about 8 years of negotiations only to have it vetoed by some weirdos in a remote region of Belgium, The EU Is as agile as an oil tanker.

How many rounds was Japan Australia deal.

Stick to plumbing Dangee, I hope you know a bit more about that than Intl Trade.:LOL:

Sponsored Links
All fairly standard stuff and most of it already done I suspect, if it hasn't been done, Priti needs to have a full and frank discussion with a few of those civil servants.
However, let's for a moment play your silly game, how many of those countries (apart from N.Korea) are going to refuse us permission to overfly their countries because we're no longer members of the EU, that's just one example but feel free to chuck in another 758 examples.

What has that silly Priti gone and done now? Talk about treachery.

However, let's for a moment play your silly game, how many of those countries (apart from N.Korea) are going to refuse us permission to overfly their countries because we're no longer members of the EU
Zero.

Fool, trade 'related' agreements. There are 195 countries in the world, the EU does not have 759 trade agreements, you were pretty quick on the 'edit' button after I pointed that out to you, despite the fact you posted a link backing up what I said.

Your implication that with only 195 countres you can only have one deal per country shows again its Silly Filly Friday.

Sponsored Links
Sorry G. I completely forgot the golden rule on here. No one is allowed an opinion unless the 3 stooges agree with it.

Just on Airline regulation. Time to dip into your pockets lads.

Once the UK leaves the ECAA, British airlines will no longer be regulated by the EASA. The Civil Aviation Authority would take on the role of regulator for UK airlines.

This would have a dramatic impact on the workload of the CAA and its budgetary requirements, particularly in the short run as the void left by EASA regulations would need to be filled with new UK legislation. Therefore, a substantial increase in CAA staff numbers and resources would be needed to meet the demands of its new role.

However, there is no guarantee that international aviation regulators would accept the CAA’s regulatory standards, especially if it chose to diverge from the current EASA regulations. This creates a risk that UK airlines will be cut off from flying to some countries altogether.

The CAA has been clear since the EU referendum that it considers the most positive outcome for UK consumers and the aviation industry to be one where the UK has continued participation in the EASA system with existing systems of mutual recognition between the UK and EASA member states remaining in place.

All fairly standard stuff and most of it already done I suspect

What a surprise, here you are trying to gloss over important stuff.

A bit like when you claimed "non tariff barriers are just a bit of paperwork"

Well that "bit of paperwork" known as Brexit red tape will cost more than the EU membership fee.....which you Brexiteers are always pointing is a colossal amount of money.

And that will be your Narrative forever.No matter how much the UK prospers in years to come.
You are wrong

On another thread I've been saying how the UK are leaders in fintech innovation and it's a UK growth sector.

How many EU deals are provisional & how many ratified? Just out of interest,
Also how many rounds were their to get to the Canada “deal”
I seem to remember the Canadian negotiator bursting into tears after about 8 years of negotiations only to have it vetoed by some weirdos in a remote region of Belgium, The EU Is as agile as an oil tanker.

I am pleased you agree the EU is democratic and each member has a veto on trade deals.

Yes the EU are slow at getting trade deals......but they already have lots of trade deals and are well on the way to complete new ones.

Recently they've got deals with Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, Canada, Mexico

They are currently negotiating deals with Aust, NZ, Mercosur.

It's not the slowness but where the EU are now that counts.

Your implication that with only 195 countres you can only have one deal per country shows again its Silly Filly Friday.

There are thousands of worldwide 'arrangements', 'protocols' and 'reciprocal agreements', these aren't trade deals. The EU and the UK didn't say 'Oo look we've just signed 10 trade deals with Japan, both countries announced 1 trade deal.

OK, you and you're assistant are keen on pointing out that Australia doesn't have a trade deal with the EU, and this is true, but amongst those 759 agreements that the EU have signed worldwide, dozens of those are with Australia.

So by your logic. the EU has multiple trade deals with australia.

Sponsored Links
Back