Loads of Albanians

Sponsored Links
Gangs operating the smuggling caper in France are Albanian

Cheaper and easier for the French to get rid of em than to deport em

Cost of a rubber boat

Plus they probably get a brown envelope

99.9% of the flotsam coming over The Channel won't be refugees. But libertards don't care, they're just glad we're filling this island with third world parasites.

Liberals don't care that Albanians are the lowest of the low and make gypsies look like model citizens. They won't be happy until we all inhabit a Mad Max type world just so they can showcase their pathetic woke stupidity.

But libertards don't care, they're just glad we're filling this island with third world parasites.
Liberturds? You mean the people presently in charge of our borders - the Tory party? Priti useless bunch aren't they. Apparently they came up with a scheme to halt the influx of boated immigrants in their tracks. Not sure how that panned out but record numbers came across recently.

Liberturds indeed. (y)

Sponsored Links
"Loads of Albanians"? Brings back memories of my "Full of Arabs" thread. :rolleyes:

Apparantly, just yesterday, our system was working well !
Probably does to a degree. It's not an easy fix, I appreciate that. But blaming lefty liberals? How do they influence the arrival of boated immigrants?

When they are greeted by our Nige in his colourful cord's, blunderbuss at the ready, they must be petrified.

they aren't what can be described as refugees
They get around that problem by claiming to have been trafficked into the UK.
They are experts at exploiting loopholes in the law.

Myself and my pals (all Cardiff city fans) are off to Tirana in Albania in November for a weekend on the lash, I wonder if that's the reason the Albanians are all fleeing their country :)

Myself and my pals (all Cardiff city fans) are off to Tirana in Albania in November for a weekend on the lash, I wonder if that's the reason the Albanians are all fleeing their country :)
Tirana in November sounds like a scenic trip - did Cardiff win the Welsh Cup last season?

Tirana in November sounds like a scenic trip - did Cardiff win the Welsh Cup last season?
Cardiff not allowed to enter the Welsh cup these days, the Welsh FA put a stop to it because we compete in the English system. We're just out there for a jolly, we do this every year and pick unusual east European countries.

Mass immigration, legal and illegal is now a fact of life.
It can't be stopped or controlled because Europe is being run by a self serving elite who don't want any controls which would hinder the flow of cheap foreign labour.
The EU has the same dream as Hitler and that is expansion into the East.
The fact that this policy will lead to inevitable conflict with Russia doesn’t seem to bother them but then again if you believe that peoples labour should be cheap, then why shouldn't their lives be cheap as well.

Mass immigration, legal and illegal is now a fact of life.
It can't be stopped or controlled because Europe is being run by a self serving elite who don't want any controls which would hinder the flow of cheap foreign labour.
The EU has the same
But leaving the EU would cure the immigration problem !

But leaving the EU would cure the immigration problem !
I think we're on safe ground assuming that was the deciding factor in most 'swing' voters voting for Brexit.
But it'll all be worth it in 50 years time. :rolleyes: And if no-one considers radical solutions (not including shooting them on sight) there'll be even more asylum seekers then.

Will climate change be an acceptable reason to offer asylum?

Sponsored Links
Back