Priti pointless

Sponsored Links
Vinty thinks that a refugee who is willing to support himself by working in his new home is a "economic migrant
Since when has the term" economic migrant" been considered a pejorative.
An economic migrant to me is someone who migrates to another country to work.
The issue that concerns the public isn't about economic migrants as such, it is about those economic migrants who enter the country illegally.

So you have withdrawn your earlier allegation that a refugee who is willing to work ceases to be a refugee.
If refugees are considered real refugees, then they should be allowed to work until it is safe enough for them to return to their home countries.

Since when has the term" economic migrant" been considered a pejorative.
An economic migrant to me is someone who migrates to another country to work.
The issue that concerns the public isn't about economic migrants as such, it is about those economic migrants who enter the country illegally.

My parents were economic migrants but entered the country legally.

Sponsored Links
An economic migrant is someone who is going to a better off country to economically improve themselves.Just migrants should be means tested and the local population should be given priority. Only if the local population cannot fill those jobs can an economic migrant apply for those jobs.
The GCC has nailed it spot on.

I wonder we have in circulation now who are also not being vaccinated against Covid because they don't actually exist here.

Saying that looking at current stats what's the point 40% in hospital apparently are double jabbers.

Thats alot of money for not alot of protection, thanks Pharmas!
Wrong thread perhaps.

An economic migrant is someone who is going to a better off country to economically improve themselves.Just migrants should be means tested and the local population should be given priority. Only if the local population cannot fill those jobs can an economic migrant apply for those jobs.
The GCC has nailed it spot on.

those coming here in boats are from Syria, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan.

all countries that persecute their citizens

they aren’t economic migrants they are refugees.

those coming here in boats are from Syria, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan.

all countries that persecute their citizens

they aren’t economic migrants they are refugees.

Half of the world or more persecute their citizens IMO.

they aren’t economic migrants they are refugees
They don't need to come to the UK to be refugees.
There are plenty of other states on the borders of their home countries where they could claim refugee status, but by choosing to travel 1000's of miles to the UK, they make themselves economic migrants.

What an unpleasant man you are - full of rejection and empty of conscience and compassion.

Well the way I see it if some one is
Going to paddle across the channel on a lido they have got some gumption

may be the type of people we need ?

They can replace the fruit cakes
Dead beats and riff raff we already
Have here

so they can be shipped out to make room

a sort of swap ?

Sponsored Links
Back